How pathetic is Obama! He hands tough quesitons to Clinton.

11 Dec 2010 23:49 #21 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote: Love these series of pictures. Obama looks bored with the biggest issue of the year. The party is more important than answering Americans questions on his tax deal and why the Dems won't even bring it to a vote.

Why would they bring it to a vote when both the far right and the far left hate it? I'm thinkin they have more work to do. What should have been done is extend the tax cuts fo the middle class.....who are hurting the worst in this economy and put the wrangling over everything else off till next year. But no.....we aren't allowed to help those people who are hurting until the Republicans are allowed to pander to the wealthy. Let them do it next year when they have more votes.

They ARE extending the tax cuts for the middle class!! They ARE allowing it!! Didn't you see the compromise? Why do you guys use that liberal talking point when it isnt' ture? The Republicans and Obama agreed NOT to raise the taxes on the Middle class. And they are also NOT RAISING taxes on anyone in the middle of a recession. Especially those who employ people. And why does the government need more tax money from anyone during a recession? They just waste it and are still sitting on hundreds of billions. Greedy bastards need to leave the money with ALL Americans so spend in this recession.

There are very few on the far right that don't like it. It is Pelosi and the Dems who refuse to allow it to come to a vote and are holding middle Americans hostage! Don't blame the right on this. They have an agreement with the President and many Dems. It is the far left wing wackos who got their feelings hurt in this election who are trying to prove a point and go out with a bang by going AGAINST what Americans want!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Dec 2010 23:52 #22 by The Viking

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote: And FYI, the Republicans gave in on a lot moe issues in the tax bill than Obama did. So you guys need to quit whining. It is called reaching across the isle and compromising which the Dems in congress are so not use to that they have no idea how to do it!

gee....wasn't there a thread on here about how the Republicans won big on the tax compromise? Now you are saying that the Democrats won? Would you conservatives please make up your mind.

Oh yeah...here it is
The Republicans and America won huge today!!

They did win big with NO TAXES AT ALL being raised during a recession! And America won because of that too along with all the other things they agreed on with Obama and many Dems. It was a great day until Pelosi and her ego stepped in and said we don't care what Americans want. We want to give them what WE want!

12 Dec 2010 00:07 #23 by archer

The Viking wrote: They did win big with NO TAXES AT ALL being raised during a recession! And America won because of that too along with all the other things they agreed on with Obama and many Dems. It was a great day until Pelosi and her ego stepped in and said we don't care what Americans want. We want to give them what WE want!

Come on viking, she didn't say that, and if you want to tell the truth most Americans do not want the tax rates for the wealthy to be extended.....so it would be the Repiublicans who are telling Americans to stuff it.

The poll finds that 53 percent of Americans want the Bush-era tax cuts extended only for households earning less than $250,000 per year. That roughly matches the proposal put forth by the White House, which wants to extend the cuts only for incomes less than $250,000 for families and $200,000 for individuals.

Just 26 percent of Americans say they support extending the cuts for all Americans, even those earning above the $250,000 level, which is the GOP proposal.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/poll-m ... r-wealthy/

12 Dec 2010 11:35 #24 by archer
wow...I guess when facts are brought up the right scurries back under their rock.

12 Dec 2010 12:00 #25 by The Viking

archer wrote: wow...I guess when facts are brought up the right scurries back under their rock.

I am not on here all the time. I am watching football and getting work done. Nice poll BTW. I can find several polls including rasmussen that say at least 50% want tax cuts for ALL!!

12 Dec 2010 12:19 #26 by Travelingirl

archer wrote: wow...I guess when facts are brought up the right scurries back under their rock.

1. I get easily bored when you start beating a dead horse.
2. I'm Christmas shopping.
3. I have a life outside these boards.
4. And I'm terrible at texting on this new phone.

12 Dec 2010 12:40 #27 by archer

travelingirl wrote:

1. I get easily bored when you start beating a dead horse.
2. I'm Christmas shopping.
3. I have a life outside these boards.
4. And I'm terrible at texting on this new phone.

I sure can understand #4, when I start posting from my droid, I find that I have to go back and correct the spelling, or wait till I am home and correct it on the laptop. Those tiny touch keyboards are not so reliable.

12 Dec 2010 14:03 #28 by Blazer Bob

The Viking wrote: [There are very few on the far right that don't like it. It is Pelosi and the Dems who refuse to allow it to come to a vote and are holding middle Americans hostage! Don't blame the right on this. They have an agreement with the President and many Dems. It is the far left wing wackos who got their feelings hurt in this election who are trying to prove a point and go out with a bang by going AGAINST what Americans want!

I guess Archer is not the only one with their head stuck in the sand. :Whistle

Much of the right is livid. Fit to be tied and really pissed off.

12 Dec 2010 14:07 #29 by The Viking

neptunechimney wrote:

The Viking wrote: [There are very few on the far right that don't like it. It is Pelosi and the Dems who refuse to allow it to come to a vote and are holding middle Americans hostage! Don't blame the right on this. They have an agreement with the President and many Dems. It is the far left wing wackos who got their feelings hurt in this election who are trying to prove a point and go out with a bang by going AGAINST what Americans want!

I guess Archer is not the only one with their head stuck in the sand. :Whistle

Much of the right is livid. Fit to be tied and really pissed off.

Well I am pissed now that the Dems are throwing in over 55 billion in pork to make the bill that Obama and the majority of congress agreed upon, more tasty for them. They complain about the debt because of the taxes staying the same but in the same breath they had out money overseas to pet projects in the same bill. They are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen in congress, and that is saying a lot!

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds