Why liberals hate Sarah Palin

26 Dec 2010 22:51 #21 by LadyJazzer
I'm PRAYING for Palin to run in 2012!! (...and I'm NOT the "praying" type...) PLEASE!!!

Run, Sarah, Run!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Dec 2010 22:54 #22 by ckm8
Replied by ckm8 on topic Why liberals hate Sarah Palin
I'm actually dreading it. Our political system was designed to be a meritocracy- to have the best minds from one school of thought challenge the others. Now we have birthers and mama grizzlies. We're doomed.

26 Dec 2010 23:02 #23 by Travelingirl

ckm8 wrote: LOL TG- Quoting a Rasmussen poll is the equivalent of quoting a Daily Kos poll. Like it or not more Americans think President Obama is a qualified leader than Ms. Palin. Vastly more. If you really think that Ms. Palin is the most brilliant paragon of conservative political thought then that's one of the saddest things I've heard in a long, long time. I personally believe that you like her the way people like Lindsey Lohan or Justin Bieber and in politics that kind of thinking is deadly. Has America really sunk this low?

America did sink that low...November 2008 and it's going to take a (conservative) woman to clean up the mess!

26 Dec 2010 23:49 #24 by LadyJazzer

travelingirl wrote: America did sink that low...November 2008 and it's going to take a (conservative) woman to clean up the mess!

rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol: and: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid:

"You can't fix stupid." -- Ron White

27 Dec 2010 00:25 #25 by Rorschach81

travelingirl wrote:

Rorschach81 wrote:

Nmysys wrote: They FEAR her!!!

I'm not a lib or a Dem, fiscally I'm very consevative and VERY pro 2nd amendment. That being said I think every American should fear the idea of that bimbo getting into a higher office. Have any of you actually listened to that moron?

Bimbo? What a sexist thing to say.

Sarah - brings home the caribou and fries it up in the pan
Barry - Saul Alinsy social worker who rustled up food stamps

Sarah - ran her own fishing fleet, was mayor for 6 years and governor of the largest state in the union
Barry - ZERO experience as an executive

Sarah - belongs to a mainstream Christian church
Barry - for 15 years, a parishioner at Trinity United and had his daughters baptized by Pastor Jeremiah Wright, whose sermons are saturated in black-power, anti-white racism and anti-Americanism.

Sarah - is a rebel
Barry - a chicago-style politics puppet

Sarah - Palin ran a state that's home to anti-missile, missile and air defense bases , commanded the Alaska National Guard and has a GI son in Iraq.
Barry - ZERO foreign policy experience

Sarah - Proud of our American heritage
Barry - apologize and stoops to foreign leaders

"The fact that Sarah (unlike Obama, unlike any Democrat) had criticized or opposed members of her Party, that she kept Alaska's taxes the lowest in the country, that she has FIVE children (one military, one special needs), that she's married to true "workingman," that she and her husband are great athletes, that she proves a Governor doesn't have to look like a catcher's mitt, and that she not only talks the talk but walks the walk -- ."

...all such things became irrelevant...now that's moronic!!!

I wasn’t trying to offend anyone or be sexiest by calling her a bimbo and we are in total agreement that Obama is not good for this country. He is an entitled ass who is out of touch with the American people. That being said I stand by statement that Palin IS a bimbo (I’m sorry if that offends you and I’m not implying that you are not intelligent) and the idea of her speaking to the rest of the world on behalf of this country scares the hell out of me.

27 Dec 2010 00:29 #26 by Rorschach81
Also, being a Christian and having a son in the military really does not impress me.

27 Dec 2010 01:00 #27 by Travelingirl

HappyNewYear wrote: I had to laugh at the title of this thread.... written by someone who recently told me:

travelingirl wrote: You bait and you know it.

:rofl

It's interesting isn't it, when someone who doesn't believe what you believe feels the need to tell you what not only what you believe but why?

Anyway, I wanted to say I won't be posting in the Courthouse or the Ring after this. It's one of my New Year's resolutions and I intend to keep it. It's not productive and raises my blood pressure.

Besides, I'd like to add more posts to the Campfire so visitors don't think the Courthouse and the Ring are the main things on the 285Bound Forums.

Happy New Year!

Entirely off topic...

I"ll bet $100 (given to IIMHS) that you won't be able to resist and you will be back posting in The Courthouse and The Ring. So at the end of 2011 if you have not posted in either forum under any other screen name, I iwll donate to IMHS. And if I offended you when I called you the "master-baiter" please accept my apologies.

See you soon!

27 Dec 2010 06:04 #28 by Residenttroll returns

Rorschach81 wrote:

Nmysys wrote: They FEAR her!!!

I'm not a lib or a Dem, fiscally I'm very consevative and VERY pro 2nd amendment. That being said I think every American should fear the idea of that bimbo getting into a higher office. Have any of you actually listened to that moron?

Exactly why I loathe Hillary Clinton - I never listen to her.

27 Dec 2010 06:07 #29 by Residenttroll returns

ckm8 wrote: LOL TG- Quoting a Rasmussen poll is the equivalent of quoting a Daily Kos poll. Like it or not more Americans think President Obama is a qualified leader than Ms. Palin. Vastly more. If you really think that Ms. Palin is the most brilliant paragon of conservative political thought then that's one of the saddest things I've heard in a long, long time. I personally believe that you like her the way people like Lindsey Lohan or Justin Bieber and in politics that kind of thinking is deadly. Has America really sunk this low?

Come on TG, at least quote the liberal accepted Gallup Poll, it shows that Obama's Presidential ratings are higher by 5 percentage points than the lowest second year President. Unfortunately, when the libtards review this poll they will see that Bill Clinton and Ron Reagan had 41% approval ratings in their second term. What sucks for Reagan was that he didn't have Republican controlled Congress and 3 years of unemployment benefits to sprinkle around the country - and people were extremely hurt by the economic conditions left by the policies of the Democraps and Carter.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barac ... roval.aspx

The messyiah is great.

27 Dec 2010 06:58 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Why liberals hate Sarah Palin
I had to laugh at the title of this thread.... written by someone who recently told me:

travelingirl wrote: You bait and you know it.

:rofl

It's interesting isn't it, when someone who doesn't believe what you believe feels the need to tell you what not only what you believe but why?

Anyway, I wanted to say I won't be posting in the Courthouse or the Ring after this. It's one of my New Year's resolutions and I intend to keep it. It's not productive and raises my blood pressure.

Besides, I'd like to add more posts to the Campfire so visitors don't think the Courthouse and the Ring are the main things on the 285Bound Forums.

Happy New Year!

Don't be a p*ssy!!!!! LOL Give it back to them. Don't let people decide where you are going to post. Baiting is part of posting. Take the bait and it is your own fault.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds