WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST

29 Dec 2010 16:46 #21 by outdoor338
Replied by outdoor338 on topic WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST
Right on AV8OR, that's what I did, now I would like some libs to explain to me some of the questions I have below:

So, here is a question for you, is BET a racist media outlet? Would a WET program be racist media outlet? and would the ACLU sue any WET show, my bet is, a big yes! Why is comparing two magazines racist? Is it any different then saying those who voted against obama or want him out of office being racists? You libs have some splaining to do..I want to expose the PC problems we have in this country, this is just a start!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Dec 2010 17:28 #22 by Tiny Bubbles
A lot of people have a fear of hights but Im bolimic. I have a fear of widths.

29 Dec 2010 17:58 #23 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST

outdoor338 wrote: Right on AV8OR, that's what I did, now I would like some libs to explain to me some of the questions I have below:

So, here is a question for you, is BET a racist media outlet? Would a WET program be racist media outlet? and would the ACLU sue any WET show, my bet is, a big yes! Why is comparing two magazines racist? Is it any different then saying those who voted against obama or want him out of office being racists? You libs have some splaining to do..I want to expose the PC problems we have in this country, this is just a start!

What civil liberties would be threatened by the White Entertainment Network?

29 Dec 2010 18:15 #24 by ScienceChic

outdoor338 wrote: Right on AV8OR, that's what I did, now I would like some libs to explain to me some of the questions I have below:

So you just re-posted without thinking about what you were posting, or checking to see if it was true first? Do you personally think that blacks are so unintelligent, backwards, etc whatever description you'd like to insert, that they are only scared of silly little "ghosts" and not serious topics like "the rest of us". Are there no blacks who are productive, successful, hard-working, intelligent, educated members of society who worry about the economy, or terrorists, or nuclear attacks, or dying? What was your point of posting that if you don't believe it yourself?

It wasn't a comparison of the two magazines, it was a comparison of the fake results of non-existent polls. This could be a comparison of the readers of two different magazines, if Ebony had ever actually published this poll , but they didn't - it was purely made up to yet again make fun of not-based-in-reality stereotypes of blacks. Thanks for passing it on and keeping it alive. :Whatever:

And now you're deflecting with pointless, off-topic questions. BET was formed by a man who wanted to make money on a niche market, no it does not make it racist, it makes it a good business venture if run well. If those who voted against Obama did so because they don't agree with his policies or platform or didn't think he had enough experience for the job and was therefore not as well qualified as the other people running, then no they are not racist; but, if they voted against him merely because of the color of his skin (because the color of his skin has nothing to do with how his brain functions, what his professional experience has been, or what his morals are), then yes they are - not too hard to figure out. There is a big difference between political correctness and racism, maybe some extracurricular reading is in order.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Dec 2010 19:27 #25 by Travelingirl
Good grief SC, who died and made you queen? Could there be some extracurricular reading in order for you too? What a self-righteous directive! Is it possible that your perception is your reality and that there are those whose perception might be a little different than yours? Time for a little chill-axin!

29 Dec 2010 20:18 #26 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST
is......fear itself.

Regards,
Major Bean

29 Dec 2010 20:33 #27 by ShilohLady
Replied by ShilohLady on topic WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST
gee ... I've always heard that people fear speaking in public even more than death....

29 Dec 2010 20:46 #28 by daisypusher

Science Chic wrote: <snip>If those who voted against Obama did so because they don't agree with his policies or platform or didn't think he had enough experience for the job and was therefore not as well qualified as the other people running, then no they are not racist; but, if they voted against him merely because of the color of his skin (because the color of his skin has nothing to do with how his brain functions, what his professional experience has been, or what his morals are), then yes they are - not too hard to figure out. There is a big difference between political correctness and racism, maybe some extracurricular reading is in order.

Using the same logic, "If those who voted [for] Obama did so because they [agree] with his policies or platform or [think] he had enough experience for the job and was therefore [as] well qualified as the other people running, then no they are not racist; but, if they voted [for] him merely because of the color of his skin (because the color of his skin has nothing to do with how his brain functions, what his professional experience has been, or what his morals are), then yes they are - not too hard to figure out. There is a big difference between political correctness and racism, maybe some extracurricular reading is in order.

Given the percentages, it seems the later is true.

95% of black voters went to the ballot for Obama and only 4% for McCain.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1083335/Breakdown-demographics-reveals-black-voters-swept-Obama-White-House.html

And the outcry of liberal outrages of racism continue - for rednecks, hillbillies and Sarah Palin (i.e. not us). lol :pop

29 Dec 2010 22:22 #29 by Residenttroll returns
I fear climate change tomorrow.

30 Dec 2010 12:37 #30 by Local_Historian

ShilohLady wrote: gee ... I've always heard that people fear speaking in public even more than death....

Is possible - speaking in front of a group is hard the first few times. Some people never get over it.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds