WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST

31 Dec 2010 12:26 #41 by ScienceChic
When have I EVER defended them????? Find my posts to back up that ridiculous claim! I am NOT A DEMOCRAT, nor am I an extreme liberal, you just don't like me calling you on your racist falsehoods and are trying to box me into something that you like least. Sharpton, Jackson, etc are NOT my pals and I've never praised a single thing they've done. Your reality is warped Outdoor when you're trying to pin things on me that have never been written or said by me. I look forward to your proof. Oh, and you actually answering my questions.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Dec 2010 12:49 #42 by Residenttroll returns
:fireworks3: Let the fireworks begin early!

31 Dec 2010 13:19 #43 by JusSayin
Replied by JusSayin on topic WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR MOST

residenttroll wrote: :fireworks3: Let the fireworks begin early!

Better expand the number of fireworks explosion colors you've got there RT. If you don't have black ones and brown ones you may be called racist.

Then SC would feel compelled to post another 50,000 word diatribe with 70 links to her secular-based research data.

Is somebody paying her by the word? George Soros maybe?

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds