Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’

10 Jan 2011 12:22 #11 by LadyJazzer
Yep... You just keep confirming that you are party-of-hate... Keep it up...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 12:24 #12 by LadyJazzer

Scruffy wrote:

conifermtman wrote: We bagged most of those at the ballot box. Besides, the Daily Kos had a similar chart and you did not post it.

Bagged. Nice choice of words in a thread started about choice of words.

They can't help themselves....

10 Jan 2011 12:24 #13 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Yep... You just keep confirming that you are party-of-hate... Keep it up...

No, I'm just confirming I hate lunatics and stupid ideas. Things you apparently love.

10 Jan 2011 12:25 #14 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

conifermtman wrote: We bagged most of those at the ballot box. Besides, the Daily Kos had a similar chart and you did not post it.

Bagged. Nice choice of words in a thread started about choice of words.

They can't help themselves....

I can't help myself when mocking libs :rofl

10 Jan 2011 12:40 #15 by LadyJazzer
"Neener, neener...Liar, liar, pants-on-fire..."

Got anything else intelligent to add?

10 Jan 2011 12:51 #16 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: "Neener, neener...Liar, liar, pants-on-fire..."

Got anything else intelligent to add?

You could not comprehend, so I keep it simple, just for you.

10 Jan 2011 12:55 #17 by FredHayek
Bringing a gun to a knife fight doesn't sound like a comment from the Party of Peace, does it?
Politics is by its nature divisive and people are going to use both violent and war terms when speaking to their supporters, on both sides.

The latest I can understand about the shooter is he wasn't a Lefty or a Righty, more like a guy who tried to talk to the Congresswoman and she didn't understand his musings and that set him off.

It is even sounding like he wasn't anti-Semitic like I first thought but a mentally ill person who was trying to find his way and was rejected by both the military and higher education.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Jan 2011 13:02 #18 by conifermtman

SS109 wrote: Bringing a gun to a knife fight doesn't sound like a comment from the Party of Peace, does it?
Politics is by its nature divisive and people are going to use both violent and war terms when speaking to their supporters, on both sides.

The latest I can understand about the shooter is he wasn't a Lefty or a Righty, more like a guy who tried to talk to the Congresswoman and she didn't understand his musings and that set him off.

Exactly, the disgusting and disturbing thing is that the left is trying to some how blame the right for this. This is in poor taste, 19 people have been shot including 6 who are now dead. What kind of sick individuals look at this as a political opportunity? Left wing nuts who are desperate to regain some of the power they lost.

10 Jan 2011 13:06 #19 by Soulshiner

conifermtman wrote:

SS109 wrote: Bringing a gun to a knife fight doesn't sound like a comment from the Party of Peace, does it?

Exactly, the disgusting and disturbing thing is that the left is trying to some how blame the right for this. This is in poor taste, 19 people have been shot including 6 who are now dead. What kind of sick individuals look at this as a political opportunity? Left wing nuts who are desperate to regain some of the power they lost.

Yet you post something about President Obama insinuating something violent? You are just a troll and not interested in discussion, only rhetoric.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

10 Jan 2011 13:09 #20 by conifermtman

Soulshiner wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

Yet you post something about President Obama insinuating something violent? You are just a troll and not interested in discussion, only rhetoric.

I'm just pointing out the duplicity of the left.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds