Arizona Massacre Prompts Political 'Cheap Shots'

10 Jan 2011 12:42 #1 by conifermtman
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 ... eap-shots/

When Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords collapsed outside the Safeway in Tucson Saturday morning, felled by a hail of bullets that killed six and wounded another 13 innocent people that had come to see her, some were quick to claim that the carnage was the product not merely of the tortured mind and trigger-happy fingers of the alleged shooter, 22-year-old Jared Lee Loughner.
Rather, many on the American Left said the horror could be traced to the malign influence of American conservatives; members of the Tea Party; right-wing pundits Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck; former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin; and Fox News.

That sounds a lot like the left wing nutters here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 12:44 #2 by LadyJazzer
Good boy... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

Keep it up....

10 Jan 2011 12:48 #3 by beammeup
When will there be a discussion about his race and religion, and how that culture is to blame? Oh right, he's probably a white Christian so that won't even come up.

10 Jan 2011 12:48 #4 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Good boy... You're following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin.... Let us know when you have an original thought.

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Wow...Sounds just like the drivel that's been spouted here by the right... I guess you guys know where to go to get your responses... When all else fails, "attack the libs".... And, in usual Righty fashion, if you repeat it often enough that "he was a lib", you actually think people will start to believe it... NOT THIS TIME.

Sorry, guys, but this time we've got your play-book before you run it, and watching you follow it, step-by-step is a hoot.

rofllol :lol:

Keep it up....

Hey look, its LJ the lefts biggest political hack.You were the first one to start blaming conservatives for the shooting. Now you deal with it!

10 Jan 2011 13:58 #5 by FredHayek

beammeup wrote: When will there be a discussion about his race and religion, and how that culture is to blame? Oh right, he's probably a white Christian so that won't even come up.

I did see a blurb today about his parents taking down a skull shrine the perp built in his backyard. I guess that could be Christian or maybe someone who samples satanism or witchcraft like Christine O'Donnell.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Jan 2011 14:02 #6 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, I saw a blurb today about one of his classmates telling that he was in a creative writing class at the college, and at the end of a classmate's reading of a difficult, wrenching account of her painful choice to have an abortion, he "burst into uproarious laughter and called her a 'terrorist' for 'killing her baby." Yeah, that sounds like satanism or witchcraft... Or...hmmmmmm, right-to-lifer?

10 Jan 2011 14:24 #7 by outdoor338
LJ's pimp hating remarks..who knew!

10 Jan 2011 14:29 #8 by archer
Outdoor, your vendetta against LJ is getting tiresome....most especially since you refuse to cite the posts where you say she cheered on the shooter in Tucson......the hate seems to be coming mostly from you. But even the word "hate" here is getting tiresome, it seems in your mind stating one's opinion is hate.....in which case you are definitly one of the major offenders here.

10 Jan 2011 14:30 #9 by LadyJazzer

Exclusive: Jared Loughner Radically Changed Before Alleged Shooting, Friend Says
Longtime Friend of Suspected Gunman: 'He Was a Good Person... I Don't Know What the Hell Happened to Him'

By LEE FERRAN, JASON RYAN, EMILY FRIEDMAN and RICHARD ESPOSITO
Jan. 9, 2011

A longtime friend of Jared Lee Loughner, the suspect in custody following the murder of six people in an apparent assassination attempt on Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, said there was a mysterious, significant change in him a year before the shooting.

One Pima Community College student, who had a poetry class with Loughner later in his college career, said he would often act "wildly inappropriate."

"One day [Loughner] started making comments about terrorism and laughing about killing the baby," classmate Don Coorough told ABC News, referring to a discussion about abortions. "The rest of us were looking at him in shock ... I thought this young man was troubled." Another classmate, Lydian Ali, recalled the incident as well.

"A girl had written a poem about an abortion. It was very emotional and she was teary eyed and he said something about strapping a bomb to the fetus and making a baby bomber," Ali said.

I guess if quoting his own words and actions is "hate", then so be it... I guess you guys should read about his hate, and deal with it.

Somehow I don't think anti-government rantings, and right-to-life rantings suggest that he was a liberal....

10 Jan 2011 14:34 #10 by outdoor338
Nice spin archer, you read his remarks and say nothing, but scream and yell when teddy says something you don't agree with, where is your OUTRAGE with LJ's remarks, I expected more out of you, not agreeing with this hateful man..and turning your back on such hateful remarks..your silence is deafening.

LJ is not stating an opinion, in his mind its fact, maybe you better read his posts (all of them) and then speak...this is not a debate you will win!

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds