Arizona Massacre Prompts Political 'Cheap Shots'

10 Jan 2011 14:42 #11 by Nmysys
There is NO DOUBT that the majority of folks on here have seen that LJ is Pimping Hate!!

The fact that the rest of you Liberals refuse to acknowledge it even though everyone of LJ's posts are still here to read, speaks volumes!! You are all a bunch of Hypocrites!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 14:47 #12 by outdoor338

10 Jan 2011 14:47 #13 by archer

Nmysys wrote: There is NO DOUBT that the majority of folks on here have seen that LJ is Pimping Hate!!

The fact that the rest of you Liberals refuse to acknowledge it even though everyone of LJ's posts are still here to read, speaks volumes!! You are all a bunch of Hypocrites!!!

I read all the posts, and I still can't find where LJ cheered on the shooter.....perhaps you can point it out since outdoor refuses to......or just maybe it doesn't exist and you are all using it for your own LJ bashing fest.

10 Jan 2011 14:50 #14 by outdoor338
Nmysys, archer will keep defending LJ's remarks..yet when teddy said some things about her, I defended archer..yet, she will not say a thing to LJ about his hate speech..and attacks those who are confronting him...amazing!

10 Jan 2011 14:55 #15 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: Nmysys, archer will keep defending LJ's remarks..yet when teddy said some things about her, I defended archer..yet, she will not say a thing to LJ about his hate speech..and attacks those who are confronting him...amazing!

Where has archer defended LJ's post? Can you provide a post that shows that?

10 Jan 2011 14:57 #16 by Travelingirl
I'm in the mood for cataloging today. How about a catalog of some of LJ's pimping in say, the last 24 hours...

am without words.... The piece-of-slime that did this is beneath contempt... Hmmmmm.... Who, in Arizona, would shoot a Democrat in the head that they didn't agree with over things like health-care legislation, immigration reform legislation, embryonic stem-cell research .....

I will personally drop the dime on this pond-scum.

I'll pause here for the usual "It probably wasn't a teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebag" responses...

Yes... For teabagging, right-wing, gun-toting neo-nazi slimebags that would shoot an innocent person because of their political views, I AM full of hate... I think we'll find out the truth of it pretty soon, won't we? Anybody like to hazard a guess what this whackjob was "shouting" before he pulled the trigger?

Deal with it.

Wow! She actually admits she is "full of hate". Be careful out there folks, be very careful.

Must not have been those nice, polite peace-loving conservatives...

This is kinda scary too...

No, I'm NOT talking about "gun control".... (I have one...And thanks to some of the extremists on this site, and that "other site", I make sure that I always have it nearby when I'm at home...)

I'm talking about "CONSERVATIVE control"...not "gun-control." I just hope that the next retarded degenerate who shows up at a political rally with a gun on his hip to "prove a point" ends up in a bleeding heap...

In this era of political polarization and violence against liberal politicians; with the nutjob militias, and the neocon hatred, the only thing I can think of that would prevent it is to start assigning armed undercover security details to Democratic congress-people and officials, with orders to "shoot-to-kill" any moron that approaches with a gun...whether open-carry or not. Perhaps if they mow a few of them down before they can assassinate someone, it might slow the rest of them down.

Obviously, we don't need to do it for Republican congress-people...They're in no danger.

Spare me the try-to-get-in-front-of-it proactive crocodile-tears from the Tea Party Nation...

Still waiting for that list of Republicans/Conservatives killed by nutjobs... Let me know when you come up with that, okay?

The Limbaughs, Becks, Hannitys, and all the other right-wing nutjobs that create the climate-of-hate under the guise of "free-speech" are the enablers of this kind of insanity. They create the climate, whether it's a nut-job, or a "militia" whacko, a right-to-lifer, or whatever.

This is a real classy one here:

Ooooo.... ONE "attempt" that wounded and didn't kill... That must have caused a brain-cramp...

I don't HAVE to stfu... So, stuff it up your nose and deal with it.

He proves your point with every post... That's why I keep him on Ignore... If I want mental flatulence, I'll go to a Tea Party meeting.

Well, there you have it. They deny it, so if he was soaking up their rhetoric and vitriolic ideas, they have "plausible deniability." (What a great term... Remind me to thank Ronnie Reagan for it.)

I have a zumba class in 20 minutes...I'll try to find a few more when I get back.

10 Jan 2011 15:04 #17 by outdoor338
Great job TG, keep them coming...
Archer, when you say nothing, in which you have been silent about all his posts..ya..Id say your defending him...pretty easy to say and see where your leaning..with one of the most hate filled people on 285...its to bad..then you attack people who are exposing him..amazing!

10 Jan 2011 15:07 #18 by conifermtman
Someone should call the FBI, with remarks like that we would only be doing our civic duty according to the government. However, I think LJ is all hat and no cattle.

10 Jan 2011 15:09 #19 by LadyJazzer
Funny, I STILL don't see anything about "cheering on the shooter." You got a source for that?

10 Jan 2011 15:09 - 10 Jan 2011 15:10 #20 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: Great job TG, keep them coming...
Archer, when you say nothing, in which you have been silent about all his posts..ya..Id say your defending him...pretty easy to say and see where your leaning..with one of the most hate filled people on 285...its to bad..then you attack people who are exposing him..amazing!

How can you be exposing "him" when you won't show us the post in question....keep dancing around the issue all you want, but the bottom line is you ain't got nothing that I can see except a hatred of LJ because she has different opinions than you. Boo Hoo.....a lot of us disagree with you, doesn't mean we lie about what you have posted. Put up the post, or cease and desist with trying to drag every liberal on this board into your vendetta against LJ.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds