Sheriff Blames Rush Limbaugh for Massacre?

11 Jan 2011 14:59 #31 by Nmysys
Since we know you don't listen to him, I thought I would post Rush's comments on you and all the other sickos who made these stupid claims without any knowledge of who, what, why or how.

Limbaugh railed against suggestions from the mainstream media and others that Sarah Palin, the tea party, and conservatives in general were somehow to blame for inspiring 22-year-old shooter Jared Loughner, whose rampage killed six and injured 13.

“What an embarrassing weekend,” Rush told listeners to his radio show. “I knew this was going to happen.

“It has led a number of people to make fools of themselves. The sheriff of Pima County has made a fool of himself.

“Most in the drive-by media have been illustrating why we call them the drive-by media. To take an incident like this, and try to turn it to political advantage by connecting it to people who have absolutely nothing to do with the sordid event, is silly on its face.

“One of the first acts of insanity is to take an obviously deranged kid, insane, irrational, and try to analyze him with sanity and rationality.

“It is all political. I was blamed for the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.”

When these kinds of incidents occur, Limbaugh said, “I don’t recall one conservative, one Republican, one conservative blogger, making a mad dash to a computer to blame Democrats for what happened.

“Here we have a 22-year-old dopehead, insane, irrational, and the desperate hope that the losers of 2010 had was that they could revitalize their political fortunes because of this unfortunate shooting.”

The left has been trying “to make a connection between this nut and Sarah Palin. But the majority of people don’t buy it,” Limbaugh said.

“They’re trying to link this shooting to me, to Sarah Palin, to talk radio. There’s no logic in any of the assertions they’re trying to make.”

Limbaugh noted that Loughner reportedly has been stalking Giffords since 2007 — before the tea party came into being.

The reaction to the Arizona shooting has been a “lame, purely political attempt by the left to do what they cannot convince the American people to do, and that is support them. It’s embarrassingly, depressingly sick.”

Summarizing his views, Limbaugh said he and those who listen to him, Palin, and the people who voted for her, and “half the country have been indicted for the actions of a lone, deranged individual.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Limbaugh Blasts Media for 'Sick' Coverage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 15:00 #32 by LadyJazzer

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

Good boy... He's following the game-plan perfectly.... Spin, spin, spin....

"It's ok. Christina Taylor Green was probably going to end up a left wing bleeding heart liberal anyway. Hey, as 'they' say, what would you do if you had the chance to kill Hitler as a kid? Exactly." -- Palin supporter, Tina King

11 Jan 2011 15:04 #33 by Nmysys
For every 1 of those you can find, we can find 100 saying you and your kind are so desperate that you will attack anyone who doesn't agree with you in hopes that someone, just anyone will even listen to you any longer.

11 Jan 2011 15:08 #34 by LadyJazzer
Back at'cha ....

The one nice thing about Limbaugh...You don't have to actually read his words, or hear his words to know what he said. You can just imagine the most vile, hate-filled, distorted, insane thing you can think of, and it will likely be 99% correct.

11 Jan 2011 15:10 #35 by Residenttroll returns

LadyJazzer wrote: Hey, if you guys want to keep throwing out your hateful personal insults, don't be surprised to get something back that you don't like... I don't need to "exploit" hate--I just turn yours back on you.

Is that LJ talking or her god?

11 Jan 2011 15:11 #36 by archer

Nmysys wrote: For every 1 of those you can find, we can find 100 saying you and your kind are so desperate that you will attack anyone who doesn't agree with you in hopes that someone, just anyone will even listen to you any longer.

If you and other conservatives spent as much time cleaning your own houses as you do complaining about someone elses dirty house, this would be a much better country.

11 Jan 2011 15:12 #37 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote:

Nmysys wrote: For every 1 of those you can find, we can find 100 saying you and your kind are so desperate that you will attack anyone who doesn't agree with you in hopes that someone, just anyone will even listen to you any longer.

If you and other conservatives spent as much time cleaning your own houses as you do complaining about someone elses dirty house, this would be a much better country.

Why should we clean it when have 13 million illegals to do it for us? We need more time to work to pay our taxes so you can spend our money.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds