Democrats Blame Everyone But Loughner

11 Jan 2011 17:54 #1 by outdoor338
Accused Arizona shooter Jared Loughner is seen smiling in a widely distributed photo of the head-shaven 22-year-old because “he knows he has the full support of a major political party in this country,” says top-ranked talker Rush Limbaugh.

Speaking to his radio audience on Tuesday, Limbaugh said about Loughner: "He knows what's going on. He knows that the Democrat Party is attempting to find anybody but him to blame.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Limbaugh: Democrats Blame Everyone But Loughner
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Limb ... ode=B727-1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 17:56 #2 by JMC
I blame his mental illness. What part of insane is so hard to get?

11 Jan 2011 18:09 - 11 Jan 2011 18:11 #3 by LadyJazzer

"TPN founder Judson Phillips, in an article linked off the e-mail 'The shooting of Gabrielle Giffords and the left's attack on the Tea Party movement,' described the shooter as 'a leftist lunatic' and Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff' who 'was one of the first to start in on the liberal attack.' Phillips urged tea party supporters to blame liberals for the attack on centrist Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona, who was shot through the head and is now fighting for her life, as a means of defending the tea party movement's recent electoral gains."

And neo-cons do everything except admit that the right-wing rhetoric adds to the fire...

Oh...and don't forget to "blame the liberals for the attack..."

11 Jan 2011 18:10 #4 by outdoor338
He fits that mold...some folks don't understand how crazy he really is!

11 Jan 2011 18:11 #5 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: He fits that mold...some folks don't understand how crazy he really is!

I agree! Rush is a looney!

11 Jan 2011 18:14 #6 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, he is...

11 Jan 2011 18:16 #7 by outdoor338
Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff'..and your point, thanks for reminding us he is..who knew!

scruffy, I didn't know you owned a radio and how to operate it..I think your confusing rush with your president...

11 Jan 2011 20:03 #8 by Scruffy

outdoor338 wrote: Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff'..and your point, thanks for reminding us he is..who knew!

scruffy, I didn't know you owned a radio and how to operate it..I think your confusing rush with your president...

I wish I could say that post made sense, but it didn't.

11 Jan 2011 20:42 #9 by LadyJazzer

Scruffy wrote:

outdoor338 wrote: Dupnik as a 'leftist sheriff'..and your point, thanks for reminding us he is..who knew!

I wish I could say that post made sense, but it didn't.

Yeah, Judson Phillips is as wrong about that as he is everything else... But, hey, when you're squirming and trying to crawl back under your rock to escape the light, I guess that's what we can expect from this cockroach.

11 Jan 2011 21:33 #10 by outdoor338
Pimping again LJ...

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds