Democrats Blame Everyone But Loughner

12 Jan 2011 17:25 #41 by Blazer Bob

Nmysys wrote: Amazing with all the charges thrown out by Liberals in the media and here, now that Palin says something, she is the one at fault. She is to blame! Who knew? Oh yeah all you flaming Liberals.

Below is a quote from a MSM oped referencing her statement. Truly amazing. Sorry I lost the link.

"BOTTOM LINE: Sarah Palin, once again, has found a way to become part of the story."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 17:40 #42 by Residenttroll returns
Mentioning Bush or Palin to the libs is like ringing the bell for a hungry rabies infested rottweiler.

12 Jan 2011 17:51 #43 by Rick

neptunechimney wrote:

Nmysys wrote: Amazing with all the charges thrown out by Liberals in the media and here, now that Palin says something, she is the one at fault. She is to blame! Who knew? Oh yeah all you flaming Liberals.

Below is a quote from a MSM oped referencing her statement. Truly amazing. Sorry I lost the link.

"BOTTOM LINE: Sarah Palin, once again, has found a way to become part of the story."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/0 ... eches.html

I guess they don't think she deserves to defend herself against ridiculous allegations.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2011 17:55 #44 by pineinthegrass
Watching Palin's announcement did at least convince me she's working on a run for president.

She used a teleprompter. :bash

12 Jan 2011 18:40 #45 by outdoor338
The libs got the tar beat out of them in November (oh, my goodness, I used the word beat) and as a party of hate, they now attack all republicans, conservs and tea party people, because of their big losses in Nov, not only did the libs get slapped around, so did the liberal media, and the lefty media has its hands steeped in the hate speech as well...

12 Jan 2011 20:33 #46 by LadyJazzer
What a moron... I just hope she keeps talking... The more she talks, the more she shows what an ignorant, shallow, self-centered, narcisisstic, insensitive twit she is.

PALIN in 2012!! PLEASE!!!

12 Jan 2011 20:37 #47 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: What a moron... I just hope she keeps talking... The more she talks, the more she shows what an ignorant, shallow, self-centered, narcisisstic, insensitive twit she is.

PALIN in 2012!! PLEASE!!!

:Thanks:

12 Jan 2011 20:45 #48 by archer

outdoor338 wrote: The libs got the tar beat out of them in November (oh, my goodness, I used the word beat) and as a party of hate, they now attack all republicans, conservs and tea party people, because of their big losses in Nov, not only did the libs get slapped around, so did the liberal media, and the lefty media has its hands steeped in the hate speech as well...

All your talk about the left being the party of hate pales in comparison to one of your own here saying that all liberals should be killed unless they they hand over the government to conservatives and convert. Even three days later that post scares the hell out of me.....how many others are there out there that think like that?....how soon before being a liberal in America becomes something you have to hide because you fear for your life?......really outdoor.....Is this what conservative values are?? How dare you call liberals hateful, we may use words to criticize, but I have never seen one liberal here suggest a conservative should be killed for their beliefs.

12 Jan 2011 22:48 #49 by jf1acai
Palin vs. Obama would be a tough choice....

I don't think either of them is qualified to be POTUS - which would be the lesser of 2 evils is hard to decide at this point, IMO.

I hope someone qualified shows up!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

13 Jan 2011 07:21 #50 by SAM1
This remark about blame, is just what I would expect from the right wing nuts. Always ready to blame, but do not have a brain one on how to work together for the betterment of the country, instead of them selfs.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds