How is the right responsible for the AZ shootings?

12 Jan 2011 12:35 #1 by conifermtman
I really want to know this since the killer apparently did not watch TV, disliked the news and did not listen to political radio. Just how is Palin, Rush, Beck or any other conservative responsible? With the way the left is acting, the only result will be more Americans identifying themselves as conservatives.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 12:42 #2 by LadyJazzer
Yes, I'm sure many more will want to emulate the folks who throw bricks through windows; march with Hitler posters; show up with guns to attack places like the Tides Foundation (think: Byron Williams)... Yes, there are soooo many things to want to identify with.

12 Jan 2011 12:44 #3 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, I'm sure many more will want to emulate the folks who throw bricks through windows; march with Hitler posters; show up with guns to attack places like the Tides Foundation (think: Byron Williams)... Yes, there are soooo many things to want to identify with.

How did that directly cause the AZ shooting?

12 Jan 2011 13:01 #4 by HEARTLESS
And LJ are you refering to this? http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_13203950
Because its getting harder to follow your baseless accusations. Also, let the poor sexually confused individual that did this rest as they have repaid their damages.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Jan 2011 13:07 #5 by LadyJazzer

It wasn’t quite the shot heard around the world, but the sound of glass shattering at Democratic Party offices around the country has put the spotlight on former militiaman Mike Vanderboegh, who furiously called on followers last Friday to protest health care reform by breaking Democratic windows.

Vanderboegh posted his message on his blog, Sipsey Street Irregulars, calling for “all modern Sons of Liberty” to break the windows of local Democratic Party offices. Since that time, Democratic offices across the country have reported windows smashed in an apparent response to health care reform. Vanderboegh called health care reform backers “collectivists” and added that they “certainly do not hear the soft ‘snik-snik’ of cleaning rods being used on millions of rifle barrels in this country by people who have decided their backs are to the wall.”

Are you referring to this NOT-baseless accusation?

12 Jan 2011 13:09 #6 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: Yes, I'm sure many more will want to emulate the folks who throw bricks through windows; march with Hitler posters; show up with guns to attack places like the Tides Foundation (think: Byron Williams)... Yes, there are soooo many things to want to identify with.

This guy could have been the son of Bill Ayers (the bomber) and a writter for the Huffington Post and you would still be convinced he was some sort of right wing nut. Is there any amount of evidence that would satisfy you or are you just that bitterly ignorant?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2011 13:10 - 12 Jan 2011 13:34 #7 by LadyJazzer
Or perhaps this NOT baseless accusation:

"Progressive Hunter"
Jailhouse Confession: How the right-wing media and Glenn Beck's chalkboard drove Byron Williams to plot assassination

"I would have never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there. And it was the things that he did, it was the things he exposed that blew my mind." - Byron Williams

Byron Williams, a 45-year-old ex-felon, exploded onto the national stage in the early morning hours of July 18.

According to a police investigation, Williams opened fire on California Highway Patrol officers who had stopped him on an Oakland freeway for driving erratically. For 12 frantic minutes, Williams traded shots with the police, employing three firearms and a small arsenal of ammunition, including armor-piercing rounds fired from a .308-caliber rifle.

When the smoke cleared, Williams surrendered; the ballistic body armor he was wearing had saved his life. Miraculously, only two of the 10 CHP officers involved in the shootout were injured.

In an affidavit, an Oakland police investigator reported that during an interview at the hospital, Williams "stated that his intention was to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU."

http://mediamatters.org/research/201010110002

Maybe this one?

12 Jan 2011 13:11 #8 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote:

It wasn’t quite the shot heard around the world, but the sound of glass shattering at Democratic Party offices around the country has put the spotlight on former militiaman Mike Vanderboegh, who furiously called on followers last Friday to protest health care reform by breaking Democratic windows.

Vanderboegh posted his message on his blog, Sipsey Street Irregulars, calling for “all modern Sons of Liberty” to break the windows of local Democratic Party offices. Since that time, Democratic offices across the country have reported windows smashed in an apparent response to health care reform. Vanderboegh called health care reform backers “collectivists” and added that they “certainly do not hear the soft ‘snik-snik’ of cleaning rods being used on millions of rifle barrels in this country by people who have decided their backs are to the wall.”

Are you referring to this NOT-baseless accusation?

LJ go take your ritalin and tell us how the right is directly responsible for the AZ shooting. Inquiry minds want to know.

12 Jan 2011 13:11 #9 by LadyJazzer
So, I've proved that none of my "accusations" were "baseless"...

Insert standard "Ayers" comment here to deflect: _________________

12 Jan 2011 13:13 #10 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: Or perhaps this NOT baseless accusation:

"Progressive Hunter"
Jailhouse Confession: How the right-wing media and Glenn Beck's chalkboard drove Byron Williams to plot assassination

"I would have never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there. And it was the things that he did, it was the things he exposed that blew my mind." - Byron Williams

Byron Williams, a 45-year-old ex-felon, exploded onto the national stage in the early morning hours of July 18.

According to a police investigation, Williams opened fire on California Highway Patrol officers who had stopped him on an Oakland freeway for driving erratically. For 12 frantic minutes, Williams traded shots with the police, employing three firearms and a small arsenal of ammunition, including armor-piercing rounds fired from a .308-caliber rifle.

When the smoke cleared, Williams surrendered; the ballistic body armor he was wearing had saved his life. Miraculously, only two of the 10 CHP officers involved in the shootout were injured.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201010110002

Maybe this one?

What does this have to do with the AZ shooting?

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds