How is the right responsible for the AZ shootings?

12 Jan 2011 13:13 #11 by conifermtman

LadyJazzer wrote: So, I've proved that none of my "accusations" were "baseless"...

Insert standard "Ayers" comment here to deflect: _________________

What are you ranting about? WTF LJ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jan 2011 13:20 #12 by HEARTLESS
Off the meds and fanning the flames of hate it would appear.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

12 Jan 2011 13:21 #13 by LadyJazzer
Oh, sorry... CriticalBill already played the "Bill Ayers" card on the previous page... LOL (Some things are so predictable...)

Off the meds?...I don't think so... I gave several examples of exemplary "conservatives" to emulate; someone suggested that they were bogus; I provided proof that they weren't... Sounds to me like not only am I not off-my-meds, but I just spanked you guys pretty good...

Got any other irrelevant personal insults? Bring 'em on...

12 Jan 2011 13:24 #14 by Nmysys
These are the same symptoms of erratic nutjob behavior that should have triggered some form of alarm to the authorities. LJ is nuts, hates the world, and is about to explode.

But, hey, it's just another LIberal.

12 Jan 2011 13:26 #15 by conifermtman
So far LJ has not been able to bring any evidence that the right was responsible for the AZ shootings? Any other libs want to give it a shot? Archer?

12 Jan 2011 13:28 #16 by archer

Nmysys wrote: These are the same symptoms of erratic nutjob behavior that should have triggered some form of alarm to the authorities. LJ is nuts, hates the world, and is about to explode.

But, hey, it's just another LIberal.

my, my......this is an example of the oh so virtuous right labeling anyone who disagrees with them.....you guys just can't take the heat, so you burn down the kitchen.

12 Jan 2011 13:41 #17 by PrintSmith

LadyJazzer wrote: Or perhaps this NOT baseless accusation:

"Progressive Hunter"
Jailhouse Confession: How the right-wing media and Glenn Beck's chalkboard drove Byron Williams to plot assassination

"I would have never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there. And it was the things that he did, it was the things he exposed that blew my mind." - Byron Williams

Byron Williams, a 45-year-old ex-felon, exploded onto the national stage in the early morning hours of July 18.

According to a police investigation, Williams opened fire on California Highway Patrol officers who had stopped him on an Oakland freeway for driving erratically. For 12 frantic minutes, Williams traded shots with the police, employing three firearms and a small arsenal of ammunition, including armor-piercing rounds fired from a .308-caliber rifle.

When the smoke cleared, Williams surrendered; the ballistic body armor he was wearing had saved his life. Miraculously, only two of the 10 CHP officers involved in the shootout were injured.

In an affidavit, an Oakland police investigator reported that during an interview at the hospital, Williams "stated that his intention was to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU."

http://mediamatters.org/research/201010110002

Maybe this one?

Maybe this one?

Meanwhile, examiner.com (not to be confused with the conservative Examiner newspapers) has published its own interview with Williams. It presents a rather different scenario, in which the shooter "felt forced to act out in violence because Beck and others in the right wing media were not fighting hard enough against organizations like the left-leaning Tides Foundation." In other words, it stresses the differences between Williams' worldview and Beck's rather than the similarities.

http://reason.com/blog/2010/10/11/byron-williams-talks

12 Jan 2011 13:48 #18 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, I'm sure the Oakland Police probably got it all wrong:

In an affidavit, an Oakland police investigator reported that during an interview at the hospital, Williams "stated that his intention was to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU."

"I would have never started watching Fox News if it wasn't for the fact that Beck was on there. And it was the things that he did, it was the things he exposed that blew my mind." - Byron Williams

Spin, spin, spin...

12 Jan 2011 14:04 #19 by FredHayek
It does sound like the right wing Beckist whacko was better armed and equipped than the apolitical Tucson stalker.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jan 2011 14:05 #20 by outdoor338
archer, why do you keep defending LJ the hate pimp? You one of his side kicks now..

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds