Message to the lefties

14 Jan 2011 08:55 #1 by Travelingirl
Just sayin'...

[url]
File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:1v1af3a5]ImageShack.us[/url][/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2011 08:56 #2 by Residenttroll returns
The liberals have been Duped so many times....the truth is fiction to them.

14 Jan 2011 08:59 #3 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Message to the lefties
Do you think the same thing of those who took political advantage of the 9/11 tragedy?

14 Jan 2011 09:07 #4 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote: Do you think the same thing of those who took political advantage of the 9/11 tragedy?

Look Scruffy, people have been taking advantage of tragedy since the beginning of man.

The progressive left is so emotional about their loss of power and control they are like a drunk in a bar that gets rebuffed by a beautiful woman, and then picks a fight and just starts swinging at everyone. Then all of sudden, the bouncer delivers aswift punch in the face and kicks his @#$ out the bar door. The party continues without the drunk.

14 Jan 2011 09:21 #5 by Travelingirl
Replied by Travelingirl on topic Message to the lefties
Life is hard. It’s even harder if you’re dupnik. :bash

14 Jan 2011 09:25 #6 by Residenttroll returns
...or been Dupe'nik.

14 Jan 2011 09:40 #7 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote: Do you think the same thing of those who took political advantage of the 9/11 tragedy?

Look Scruffy, people have been taking advantage of tragedy since the beginning of man.

The progressive left is so emotional about their loss of power and control they are like a drunk in a bar that gets rebuffed by a beautiful woman, and then picks a fight and just starts swinging at everyone. Then all of sudden, the bouncer delivers aswift punch in the face and kicks his @#$ out the bar door. The party continues without the drunk.

This particular thread is intended for the left, as the title clearly states. My point is that both sides take political advantage tragedies. According to the original post in this thread, that makes both sides dupe-niks.

14 Jan 2011 09:59 #8 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

This particular thread is intended for the left, as the title clearly states. My point is that both sides take political advantage tragedies. According to the original post in this thread, that makes both sides dupe-niks.

Tell me how the right is taking advantage of this tragedy. Within moments of the shooting taking place, the right and conservatives have been in defense mode.

But hey, no one from the right got a 31 share in TV ratings either. It's Obama's OKC.

14 Jan 2011 10:00 #9 by Scruffy

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Tell me how the right is taking advantage of this tragedy. Within moments of the shooting taking place, the right and conservatives have been in defense mode.

But hey, no one from the right got a 31 share in TV ratings either. It's Obama's OKC.

I didn't say the right has taken advantage of this tragedy.

14 Jan 2011 10:04 #10 by Residenttroll returns

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

Scruffy wrote:

residenttroll wrote:

I didn't say the right has taken advantage of this tragedy.

So you would agree that the left is milking this tragedy?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds