Let the whining begin

22 Jan 2011 21:59 #31 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Let the whining begin
teach him think he's the only one who deserves fish, and you have created a Republican for life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2011 22:58 #32 by Soulshiner
Replied by Soulshiner on topic Let the whining begin
Teach someone to fish and share the extra that he doesn't eat with his fellow man and you have created a caring human being.

When you plant ice you're going to harvest wind. - Robert Hunter

23 Jan 2011 08:20 #33 by The Boss
Replied by The Boss on topic Let the whining begin

conifermtman wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote:

conifermtman wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: THEN, I might agree with cuts in the other areas.

What does one thing have to do with the other?

If you have to ask that, you're dumber than I thought.... Have a nice day... :bash

It is because of people that share the same mindset as you that we have all this Government waste. The government does not have an income problem, it has a spending problem. Stop wasting my money!

We do not have a spending problem, we have a philosophical problem. Stop taxation for just about everything. Move to private service providers, user fees for what the private sector does not address and small taxation to take care of the small % that actually would be on welfare (yes we can take care of the needy, but someone who pops out a kid and wants it educated for free is not needy, that is called wanty, which is our problem). Also accept that a more free society a opportunity come with a chance for failure and poverty. As we average everything out we get the average - the burocracy.

Most debatable spendng happens on the local level (the stuff you could actually change or stop, like the comm center could be stopped cold with a referendum, but no one does this ever in Park County). One of the biggest opportunists of tax money is parents. If you have sent your kid to school on your neighbor's dime, please do not bitch about govt. spending - every year you did it for each kid you sucked up $10,000 of other people properity THAT YOU DID NOT EARN. All parents who did not pay for their kids ed are as bad as the Democrats that everyone around here demonizes (inc me).

Republicans with kids that did not pay = Hippocrit Democrat.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds