Tracking down my online haters

22 Jan 2011 13:24 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tracking down my online haters
Excuse me for thinking some of the guys on my list are criminaly insane. It's hard not to when one of them says they are gonna break my kneecaps and another said my kids look good through the scope of his gun..Call me crazy!

You guys are just like that nut in Arizona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2011 13:47 #12 by Nmysys

Excuse me for thinking some of the guys on my list are criminaly insane. It's hard not to when one of them says they are gonna break my kneecaps and another said my kids look good through the scope of his gun..Call me crazy!

You are foaming at the mouth crazy. Go back and read my reply to you and see that there was never a direct threat to you. If there was your Sheriff's friends would have come to arrest me. You did say your wife called them, remember?

You sure do try to hit my hot buttons, JERKOFF, but as Rockdoc says, you aren't worth the time and effort. You are a phony wannabe and everyone on this site, except all your alter ego screen names recognize it.

22 Jan 2011 14:03 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Tracking down my online haters
Paranoia may destroy Ya rofllol :lol:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jan 2011 16:09 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

CriticalBill wrote: Paranoia may destroy Ya rofllol :lol:

I'm not paraniod, but the family compound is booby-trapped

FYI

22 Jan 2011 17:27 #15 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

FYI

Does that mean that it's full of a bunch of boobs?

22 Jan 2011 17:29 #16 by Nmysys
He is always dreaming of Boobies!!!!!

22 Jan 2011 17:31 #17 by major bean

Vice Lord wrote:

FYI

Remember, just because you are not paranoid (sic) does not mean that everyone is not out to get you.

Regards,
Major Bean

23 Jan 2011 23:29 #18 by Local_Historian
Someone's got a strong paranoid life, doesn't he?

I think he's going to find himself rather lonely as he sits in his barracaided house, waiting for mobs that never even formed.

Do you believe in zombies too, VL?

24 Jan 2011 07:42 #19 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Would I engage you as a friend? I doubt it given your boastful and less than honest personality. Each to his own. Your expressed opinions and thoughts come close to being slanderous and at the very least should be embarrassing for you. I'd venture a guess, that there are some folks out there whom you have hurt. Your list of people whom you perceive as haters are not among that group. They are all people who are secure in who they are. Those are my thoughts and opinions. I only hope that some day you will realize your freedom of expression is not endearing to most even though you may think so. Cheers.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm not perfect. I go overboard sometimes and i'm mean. I'll try to work on that, but I really do believe that you ignorant, selfish, short sighted republicans are ruining the world, and I just can't sugar coat it...My kids gotta live in it

Most of us are ignorant about one thing or another. There are those who are aware of their ignorance and able to do something about it and others who do not recognize their ignorance and thus can not be helped. Aside from the other beliefs you hold about me that are nothing worthy of a response, I do want you and everyone else to know I'm apolitical. I'm neither republican or democrat. What I am is a scientist whose work helps everyone realize a better way of life as long as the world depends on hydrocarbons.

Note, once again, I've not sought you out, rather I'm responding to your unfocused diatribe directed at me.

24 Jan 2011 11:13 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Would I engage you as a friend? I doubt it given your boastful and less than honest personality. Each to his own. Your expressed opinions and thoughts come close to being slanderous and at the very least should be embarrassing for you. I'd venture a guess, that there are some folks out there whom you have hurt. Your list of people whom you perceive as haters are not among that group. They are all people who are secure in who they are. Those are my thoughts and opinions. I only hope that some day you will realize your freedom of expression is not endearing to most even though you may think so. Cheers.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm not perfect. I go overboard sometimes and i'm mean. I'll try to work on that, but I really do believe that you ignorant, selfish, short sighted republicans are ruining the world, and I just can't sugar coat it...My kids gotta live in it

Most of us are ignorant about one thing or another. There are those who are aware of their ignorance and able to do something about it and others who do not recognize their ignorance and thus can not be helped. Aside from the other beliefs you hold about me that are nothing worthy of a response, I do want you and everyone else to know I'm apolitical. I'm neither republican or democrat. What I am is a scientist whose work helps everyone realize a better way of life as long as the world depends on hydrocarbons.

Yeah and our use of hydrocarbons is ruining the world..Good life's work there Schultz

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds