Tracking down my online haters

22 Jan 2011 08:01 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Tracking down my online haters was created by CinnamonGirl
http://www.cnn.com/2011/OPINION/01/21/p ... index.html

Snippet--

I've heard them all, and aside from occasionally entertaining my wife with a reading from my Greatest Hits Packet ("I call it my 'Go back to Africa' folder," says Howard Bryant, an African-American ESPN.com senior writer), I turn the other cheek and move on.
But not this time.
This time, I aspired to know why Matt, cloaked in the anonymity provided by the internet, felt the need to respond in such a way to, of all things, a Jeff Bagwell post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2011 09:23 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tracking down my online haters
"Tracking down my online haters"

Nymisis, Navy Cop, Viking, Rock Doc, Outdoor338, and I am aware of a few others seathing smoldering posters out there, I just can't remember their names right now, but this the core of the lynch mob thats gonna to show up to my door one day with torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers...

Lets try to keep things in perspective people, it's just a message board and i'm merely expressing thoughts, and thoughts and opinions can't hurt you...Unless you let it

Thats Nymisis at the 26 second mark
[youtube:30n1tmgi]
[/youtube:30n1tmgi]

22 Jan 2011 09:51 #3 by outdoor338
:VeryScared: :lol: :lol: rofllol :lol: were coming to get ya VL :VeryScared: :VeryScared: ya better run and hide, ya varmit :woo hoo: :wave: :jk2:

22 Jan 2011 11:11 #4 by UNDER MODERATION

outdoor338 wrote: :VeryScared: :lol: :lol: rofllol :lol: were coming to get ya VL :VeryScared: :VeryScared: ya better run and hide, ya varmit :woo hoo: :wave: :jk2:

Well, Outdoor-You may be somewhat stable, but I do wonder about some of your friends.

22 Jan 2011 11:28 #5 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: "Tracking down my online haters"

Nymisis, Navy Cop, Viking, Rock Doc, Outdoor338, and I am aware of a few others seathing smoldering posters out there, I just can't remember their names right now, but this the core of the lynch mob thats gonna to show up to my door one day with torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers...

Lets try to keep things in perspective people, it's just a message board and i'm merely expressing thoughts, and thoughts and opinions can't hurt you...Unless you let it

[youtube:24ftubpa]

[/youtube:24ftubpa]

VL, I wouldn't waste my time coming to your door. In fact hate is a feeling I do not have for anyone, even a political assassin I encountered in my past. If all you expressed were opinions, that would be fine. But it extends far beyond that. Whenever someone shows up the error of your opinions, you attack them personally with name calling. It is this obnoxious behavior I play on. I will admit and am ashamed to acknowledge, of having reciprocated in some name calling. Admitting this is also a message that I will refrain from doing so again. Would I engage you as a friend? I doubt it given your boastful and less than honest personality. Each to his own. Your expressed opinions and thoughts come close to being slanderous and at the very least should be embarrassing for you. I'd venture a guess, that there are some folks out there whom you have hurt. Your list of people whom you perceive as haters are not among that group. They are all people who are secure in who they are. Those are my thoughts and opinions. I only hope that some day you will realize your freedom of expression is not endearing to most even though you may think so. Cheers.

22 Jan 2011 11:31 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: "Tracking down my online haters"

[youtube:2mwzq4lz]

[/youtube:2mwzq4lz]

VL, I wouldn't waste my time coming to your door. .

Oh please..Your obsessed..Just read the last 75 of your posts..All about me

22 Jan 2011 11:33 - 22 Jan 2011 11:42 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: In fact hate is a feeling I do not have for anyone, even a political assassin I encountered in my past. If all you expressed were opinions, that would be fine. But it extends far beyond that. Whenever someone shows up the error of your opinions, you attack them personally with name calling. It is this obnoxious behavior I play on. I will admit and am ashamed to acknowledge, of having reciprocated in some name calling. .

I too was suprised by this..A man of your stature acting like a little kid? I mean even if I hurt you, you should have learned along time ago that you shouldn't show it. I think you must have led a very insulated life. Haven't learned all the basic stuff about human interaction yet

22 Jan 2011 11:36 #8 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Would I engage you as a friend? I doubt it given your boastful and less than honest personality. Each to his own. Your expressed opinions and thoughts come close to being slanderous and at the very least should be embarrassing for you. I'd venture a guess, that there are some folks out there whom you have hurt. Your list of people whom you perceive as haters are not among that group. They are all people who are secure in who they are. Those are my thoughts and opinions. I only hope that some day you will realize your freedom of expression is not endearing to most even though you may think so. Cheers.

Yeah yeah yeah I know I'm not perfect. I go overboard sometimes and i'm mean. I'll try to work on that, but I really do believe that you ignorant, selfish, short sighted republicans are ruining the world, and I just can't sugar coat it...My kids gotta live in it

22 Jan 2011 12:38 #9 by pineinthegrass
Enjoy VL... tongue:

[youtube:2jvd17dm]
[/youtube:2jvd17dm]

22 Jan 2011 12:51 #10 by The Viking

pineinthegrass wrote: Enjoy VL... tongue:

[youtube:1u92pwib]

[/youtube:1u92pwib]

rofllol :rofl rofllol :rofl I haven't heard that song in years. I never realized VL was the star of it!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds