Hawaii Gov. Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawai

26 Jan 2011 12:00 #1 by outdoor338
Abercrombie Admits There Are No Obama Birth Records In Hawaii. Neil Abercombie, new Govenor of Hawaii, has admitted to his close friend Mike Evans, a reporter, that there are no records of Obama’s birth in Hawaii. :woo hoo: :lol: :pop

http://patriotupdate.com/2259/shock-haw ... -in-hawaii

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2011 12:13 #2 by archer
hey....I'd believe some person calling in with no proof of what he claims......if the patriot update says it's so then it must be so.....NOT. If it were true it would be all over FOX news, and it isn't.

26 Jan 2011 12:17 #3 by outdoor338
archer, what is there is evidence obama was not born in the US, do you think he should still be president? Just wondering..why would the Gov lie to his friend?

26 Jan 2011 12:27 #4 by conifermtman

archer wrote: hey....I'd believe some person calling in with no proof of what he claims......if the patriot update says it's so then it must be so.....NOT. If it were true it would be all over FOX news, and it isn't.

This is the same person who interviewed Abercrombie at Obama's inaugural for C-SPAN. Abercrombie is a liar.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=255769

In an interview broadcast on C-SPAN that Evans conducted in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 21, 2009, the day after Obama's inauguration, Abercrombie also stated that he first remembered seeing Barack Obama Jr. when Obama was old enough to walk around Hawaii as a child, together with his grandfather, Stanley Dunham.

Thats impossible because by then Obama had moved away from Hawaii and would not return until he was much older.

26 Jan 2011 12:29 #5 by Nobody that matters

outdoor338 wrote: why would the Gov lie to his friend?

His name is showing up on blogs and forums across the nation right now. Publicity...

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

26 Jan 2011 13:15 #6 by LadyJazzer
Why would right-wing birthers be so gullible as to believe something so stupid?

Oh...Sorry... That question is redundant... rofllol :lol: rofllol :lol:

How's the supply of tin-foil holding up?

26 Jan 2011 13:41 #7 by outdoor338
tin-foil, you mean the hats that obama's been wearing? Those hats..

26 Jan 2011 13:46 #8 by Nmysys
[youtube:2y6aefz2]
[/youtube:2y6aefz2]

26 Jan 2011 13:47 #9 by pchistory
"A celebrity journalist now claims he misspoke when he said last week that Hawaii’s governor told him he was unable to find President Barack Obama’s original birth certificate after a search of state and hospital archives."

“Only this I can you tell you is 100 percent fact: that Neil never told me there was no birth certificate,” Evans told Fox News. “I never talked to him.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01 ... z1CB03bRz7

26 Jan 2011 13:54 #10 by Martin Ent Inc
Hell, state of GA can't find my wifes either.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds