Dreams of my Father

04 Feb 2011 17:22 #1 by Mayhem
Dreams of my Father was created by Mayhem
Bill Ayres satirical homage to Homer's Oddessy. This is the best description yet of this joke perpetuated on a gullible public. Yesterday, while changing feet, barry informed the world he never knew his father except for one meeting. How do you write a book about the dreams of someone you never knew? Answer: Simple. You get your buddy to write it. :lol:

But is this any surprise from someone who as Peter Boyles put it, "Has lived on this Earth for nearly 50 years and left not a single footprint".

No birth certificate, no school enrollment records, no college records, no marriage record of parents who supposedly got divorced except the divorce papers offered are missing the first page of the document. No record of mother's second marriage. Claims to have been born in Hawaii, returned to live in Hawaii but miraculously has a Connecticut social security #. Not a single person can be found who recalls attending K-12 with him. Not one :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Feb 2011 17:30 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dreams of my Father
Do you guys have any new material? :ZZZ

04 Feb 2011 17:30 #3 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic Dreams of my Father
Beyond Belief, Fact or Fiction.

04 Feb 2011 17:33 #4 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Dreams of my Father
CG, Obama gave the new material. He told a grade school class that he knew the pain of growing up without a father because his father left whenever he was only two years old. Yesterday, he said that the only time in his life that he met his father was for a month in Africa. Which is the truth? He is probably paving the way to admit that the "Dreams from my Father" is a lie. This is new material.

Regards,
Major Bean

04 Feb 2011 17:45 #5 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Dreams of my Father
Wake Up America!!!! Oh, there's no one home!

04 Feb 2011 18:05 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Dreams of my Father
Really, I am serious about this. I don't mean this at all in a bad way but instead of preaching it is more fun to post current events and new stuff and discuss it. I mean this very respectfully the cheerleader stuff is just old.

04 Feb 2011 20:03 #7 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Dreams of my Father
Your messiah made it today's news.

04 Feb 2011 20:11 #8 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Dreams of my Father
CG...it is so much easier to tear people and ideas down than to promote new ideas and positive candidates.....All we have seen here lately is negative posts with unproven innuendo and right wing talking points right off the fringe blogs........I am still waiting for someone from the right to start posting what Republicans plan to do.....what they are working for......who they are promoting for national office, what they would do to better this country, but instead all we get are the same old tired outrages over and over and over again. I can only assume they have no new material, but given time perhaps they will manufacture some.

04 Feb 2011 20:31 #9 by pineinthegrass
Replied by pineinthegrass on topic Dreams of my Father

archer wrote: I am still waiting for someone from the right to start posting what Republicans plan to do.....what they are working for......who they are promoting for national office, what they would do to better this country

Archer,

I think that's a great suggestion. And I can't say I've seen it answered from either side. And agree there is way too much lazy cut and paste stuff around here.

Since you brought it up, I'd be interested to see what you suggest to answer your own questions. Then at least we'd have one position to work off from.

05 Feb 2011 06:10 #10 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Dreams of my Father
Dreams of My Father is too well written to be Ayres work. Bill rights like a man who has been an academic for 20 years.

And while the Republican politicians have been pretty vague except for repealing Obamacare, so was Obama when he was running for election, hope and change isn't very detailed. Barack was the king of platitudes with very little definition.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds