Dreams of my Father

05 Feb 2011 18:48 #31 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Dreams of my Father

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: Nmysys, they are on the side of the "low or no" wage earner, of which they have been members all of their lives. They see an opportunity to get health insurance with no cost to themselves. If Obama goes, so does their chance of getting something for nothing. That is the driving force for the very vocal liberals. Something for nothing for the underclass.

That is how Democrats get votes. They buy them with free stuff at the expense of others.

:rofl

How pathetic is that, when you have to lie to make your point, if your opinion won't stand on it's own major bean, than maybe you are wrong. I have paid for my own health insurance most of my life because I owned my own business.....never wanted it for free, nor expected help. I do believe in personal responsibility.....where we part ways is that I also understand that there are those less fortunate than I have been and I care about them too.

Who the hell said that I was talking about you?! How conceited can you be?

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Feb 2011 19:03 #32 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Dreams of my Father
Oh, silly me. I forgot, its all about you all the time.

05 Feb 2011 19:12 #33 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Dreams of my Father
IF the TOPIC were discussed, rather than the posters and inaccurate generalizations, perhaps there could actually be discussion.

Just a thought.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

05 Feb 2011 20:32 #34 by major bean
The topic was declared as not pertinent, and old news by Obama supporters. Since then it has been idiocy by those full of hate. Of course they will say that they want more civility on the forums then post the most childish stuff.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 21:14 #35 by archer

major bean wrote: The topic was declared as not pertinent, and old news by Obama supporters. Since then it has been idiocy by those full of hate. Of course they will say that they want more civility on the forums then post the most childish stuff.

yeah, I agree.....this was rather childish.

major bean wrote: That is how Democrats get votes. They buy them with free stuff at the expense of others.

05 Feb 2011 21:37 #36 by major bean
archer, that was a political statement. As contrasted to childish posts by others.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 21:42 #37 by archer

major bean wrote: archer, that was a political statement. As contrasted to childish posts by others.

yeah, sure it was. Most politics is pretty childish if you think about it.....all that was missing in your statement was a "na na na na na na, your party wears combat boots". But that is surely how it sounded.

06 Feb 2011 00:03 #38 by Residenttroll returns

archer wrote: The more times change, the more they stay the same. I don't see much difference between the new members of congress and those they replaced, other than the letter after their name.
So what office are ya running for?

Hopefully, you will give them a four year pass...like you did the last bunch. lol

06 Feb 2011 00:15 #39 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Dreams of my Father
Same old liberal play. They have no substance to offer so they cloud the issue with bullsh.t to deflect attention of the average observer away from the fact they have no substance. The OCMS of 285 have got it down to a fine art. It has become involutary for them like breathing is for us humans.

06 Feb 2011 21:30 #40 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Dreams of my Father

Baileyboy wrote: Bill Ayres satirical homage to Homer's Oddessy. This is the best description yet of this joke perpetuated on a gullible public. Yesterday, while changing feet, barry informed the world he never knew his father except for one meeting. How do you write a book about the dreams of someone you never knew? Answer: Simple. You get your buddy to write it. :lol:

But is this any surprise from someone who as Peter Boyles put it, "Has lived on this Earth for nearly 50 years and left not a single footprint".

No birth certificate, no school enrollment records, no college records, no marriage record of parents who supposedly got divorced except the divorce papers offered are missing the first page of the document. No record of mother's second marriage. Claims to have been born in Hawaii, returned to live in Hawaii but miraculously has a Connecticut social security #. Not a single person can be found who recalls attending K-12 with him. Not one :lol:

I heard scary music when I read this

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds