Rape Victim, 14, Dies After Public Flogging

05 Feb 2011 16:03 #21 by archer
I think it is depolorable......I have no sympathy for those who would do such a heinous act.....I also have no sympathy for those in this country who would beat a homosexual till he dies, or shoot an abortion doctor for doing his law abiding job.....hate is hate no matter where you find it........I think what they were trying to point out to you is that hate exists everywhere, and it is NEVER ok.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Feb 2011 16:16 - 06 Feb 2011 09:28 #22 by major bean
Aha! the deflection again. We must always be self-loathers. We cannot condemn the Muslims because we are such bad people. You obviously did not watch the video "Why women must not drive" The Muslim in the video said that American women were a bunch of whores. He called you a whore, archer. Now let's not talk about that, we are such self-loathers.

archer, you should cover your head, face, hands, feet and be like the wonderful Muslims. Muslims are so good to your ilk. Then your appointed husband will beat you if dinner is not promptly on the table at the time he determines. You could not drive to Safeway. You could not write a check or use a credit card. You would be denied use of the internet and the computer where you are currently sitting. You would be draped in black from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet.

And while you are at it, do not contradict a male. If I say anything or type anything, then you must keep quiet. To disagree with anything that a male says will bring a beating from the authorities of the village where you live. Then your husband will probably beat you for bringing shame upon him.

Yes, Yes let's deflect to self-loathing. We must do pennance. To hell with the 14 year old girl, there are more important things to discuss so we must never zero in on one wrong.

This is so stupid that it wreaks. We cannot condemn a murderer because people have been murdered before and we must not single out this murderer to condemn. (stupid logic, that.)

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 16:32 #23 by archer

major bean wrote: Aha! the deflection again. We must always be self-loathers. We cannot condemn the Muslims because we are such bad people. You obviously did not watch the video "Why women must not drive" The Muslim in the video said that American women were a bunch of whores. He called you a whore, archer. Now let's not talk about that, we are such self-loathers.

archer, you should cover your head, face, hands, feet and be like the wonderful Muslims. Muslims are so good to your ilk. Then you appointed husband will beat you if dinner is not promptly on the table at the time he determines. You could not drive to Safeway. You could not write a check or use a credit card. You would be denied use of the internet and the computer where you are currently sitting. You would be draped in black from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet.

And while you are at it, do not contradict a male. If I say anything or type anything, then you must keep quiet. To disagree with anything that a male says will bring a beating from the authorities of the village where you live. Then your husband will probably beat you for bringing shame upon him.

Yes, Yes let's deflect to self-loathing. We must do pennance. To hell with the 14 year old girl, there are more important things to discuss so we must never zero in on one wrong.

This is so stupid that it wreaks. We cannot condemn a murderer because people have been murdered before and we must not single out this murdered to condemn. (That is stupid logic, that.)

Talk about deflection, you are the master of it. You seem incapable of understanding what people post....or you willfully misinterpret it so you can engage in some liberal bashing.

If I were to use your tactics I would post that you are obviously in favor of killing homosexuals and abortion doctors.....that you approve of murders in this country because it is being done by Americans, that only muslims can commit hate crimes, and you will turn a blind eye to any murder done in this country....be it a mother who kills her child, or a man who murders his wife because this is America and we are better than the muslims therefore we have no hate crimes.

major bean, you really are livin in la la land.

05 Feb 2011 16:39 #24 by major bean
This thread is not about killing homosexuals. You introduced that topic. I would rather talk about cattle prices, but this thread is not about the cattle market.

So, back to the topic of this thread. The Muslims have killed a 14 year old rape victim. Can you keep that in your head?

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 17:05 #25 by archer

major bean wrote: This thread is not about killing homosexuals. You introduced that topic. I would rather talk about cattle prices, but this thread is not about the cattle market.

So, back to the topic of this thread. The Muslims have killed a 14 year old rape victim. Can you keep that in your head?

And I responded to that.....you just chose not to see, or understand that.....

archer wrote: I think it is depolorable......I have no sympathy for those who would do such a heinous act.....

does that refresh your memory?

05 Feb 2011 18:01 #26 by V_A

Science Chic wrote: And this thread turns into yet another example of why people are starting to avoid certain forums on this site, or this site altogether.

Exactly.

Many of these people have such a narrow view of the world and think repeated post make them right.

05 Feb 2011 18:45 #27 by major bean

archer wrote:

major bean wrote: This thread is not about killing homosexuals. You introduced that topic. I would rather talk about cattle prices, but this thread is not about the cattle market.

And I responded to that.....you just chose not to see, or understand that.....

archer wrote: I think it is depolorable......I have no sympathy for those who would do such a heinous act.....

does that refresh your memory?

In that response you deflected to killing homosexuals. Are you crazy or what? Cannot you follow logic? What is wrong with you?

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 19:45 #28 by archer

major bean wrote: In that response you deflected to killing homosexuals. Are you crazy or what? Cannot you follow logic? What is wrong with you?

My logic is much better than your english.

05 Feb 2011 20:29 #29 by major bean
Are you serious? You digress to the discussion of English composition to mark the death by flogging of a 14 year old girl, rape victim by Muslims?
You are disgusting.

Regards,
Major Bean

05 Feb 2011 20:33 #30 by jf1acai

The Muslims have killed a 14 year old rape victim.

I disagree. From what I have read, some individuals have killed a 14 year old rape victim. That is totally wrong, but it is not an indictment against ALL Muslims.

The inaccurate generalizations such as this prevent any meaningful discussion, IMO.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds