re: 285 Corridor Tea Party Group Meeting 2/17

18 Feb 2011 10:45 #21 by Nmysys
That's the hard part, for sure!!!

rofllol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Feb 2011 10:46 #22 by ScienceChic
Especially for you, since I seem to put you to sleep so easily! Have you had your iron levels checked recently? :wink: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Feb 2011 10:51 #23 by Nmysys
Snore!!!!! Snore!!!!!

Are you still here?

18 Feb 2011 11:11 - 18 Feb 2011 14:08 #24 by ScienceChic
Where's Becky's old "Fed Up" avatar when I need it! rofllol Words cannot express how many fingers I'm holding up right now! rofllol

Yes, I am still here. Make up your mind, do you want me or not? (And yes, I phrased it this way deliberately to make it difficult for you to answer!) :biggrin: KissyFace:

“God save me from my friends - I can protect myself from my enemies.” -Unknown

"True friends stab you in the front." -Oscar Wilde

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Feb 2011 13:44 #25 by TPP

Science Chic wrote: "Words cannot express how many fingers I'm holding up right now!"

I can only presume that you think Nmysys is NUMBER 1 in you're book, correct? lol

18 Feb 2011 14:08 #26 by ScienceChic
Yes of course! ;)

18 Feb 2011 15:19 #27 by Grady
I do believe that the tea party poster will simply copy and paste your post into the 285 corridor thread.
Great job SC.

thanks

18 Feb 2011 15:32 #28 by ScienceChic
Thanks and you're welcome Grady! But I know there's more info I didn't include, and certainly other viewpoints than mine, especially as mine don't always agree with Tea Party goals, that would be essential to list as well. Another summary would be a great addition! And Great job last night!

18 Feb 2011 17:12 #29 by Jonathan Hemlock
I for one, was truly grateful and surprised to see you in attendance at our meeting, last night.

I thank you for your attendance and for your honest interpretation of our meeting. You seem to have a very good sense of right from wrong and I do admire your ability to not only make this differentiation but to also clearly articulate this difference.

Thanks again,

18 Feb 2011 17:49 #30 by Mayhem
I think I'm at this point right about now.

[youtube:23mfitdb]
[/youtube:23mfitdb]

It's as pathetic as a Bieber fan meltdown.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds