re: 285 Corridor Tea Party Group Meeting 2/17

09 Feb 2011 18:05 #1 by Nmysys
We are always looking for interesting topics of discussion and speakers to attend our Tea Party meetings. Relevant subjects and interesting speakers are what has caused us to have such good attendance at our meetings. This month we have a very good speaker State Representative Cheri Geroux, and a debate between two candidates for Board member of IREA, Mat Matson and Park County Native Duke Dozier.

Please check out our 285 Corridor Tea Party Group Forum here in the Courthouse for particulars of this meeting.

All suggestions for topics and speakers will be considered. Please give us some details or opinions as well as the suggestions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Feb 2011 18:36 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic re: 285 Corridor Tea Party Group Meeting 2/17
I would love to know what you talk about and is it more discussion about issues or a real agenda.

09 Feb 2011 20:04 #3 by Nmysys
We always have at least one guest speaker. We are creating committees to keep abreast of specific interests, like a 2nd Amendment Committee, Local Politics, State Politics, National Politics, etc.

This month we plan on asking the people attending to tell us what are important issues to them and why.

While addressing issues we are preparing for monitoring people who have been elected, in order to see if they are keeping to their campaign promises.

You are welcome to attend and see for yourself who we are and what our interests are.

15 Feb 2011 14:34 #4 by Nmysys
Reminder:

Meeting scheduled for this Thursday evening.

15 Feb 2011 16:34 #5 by outdoor338
I will be there!

15 Feb 2011 18:10 #6 by Nmysys
You are a Great American!

16 Feb 2011 09:18 #7 by ScienceChic
I'll be there too!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Feb 2011 11:53 #8 by Prfsnl52
I'll be there too

16 Feb 2011 15:57 #9 by Nmysys
SC:

This I have to see. LOL

You are welcome.

16 Feb 2011 16:03 #10 by HEARTLESS
See you Thursday night.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds