Sarah Palin endorsements worked tonight.

10 Jun 2010 11:43 #21 by The Viking
And this paragraph give me a lot of hope to get rid of that nightmare!

Despite their hotly-contested primary, Republicans already appear to be solidifying behind Angle who now earns 88% support among voters in her party. Reid draws 68% support from Democrats. Voters not affiliated with either party prefer Angle by 10 points

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jun 2010 12:49 #22 by Photo-fish
I don't get the logic on these....

I thought the Tea Party were kind of anti-incumbant "Throw the bums out" for these elections. Seems to me that almost all of these 'winners' Sarah supported are incumbants. Where is the change here????

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

10 Jun 2010 13:44 #23 by Grady

Photo-fish wrote: I don't get the logic on these....

I thought the Tea Party were kind of anti-incumbant "Throw the bums out" for these elections. Seems to me that almost all of these 'winners' Sarah supported are incumbants. Where is the change here????

Sarah and the tea party movement are not one in the same.
Except for McCain, who did Sarah support who was an incumbent? Angle was a local house representative out since 2005 now running for US Senate, Nikki Haley also a state representative now running for Governor, and Carly Fiorina has never held public office.

in•cum•bent ( n-k m b nt)
adj.
1. Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory: felt it was incumbent on us all to help.
2. Lying, leaning, or resting on something else: incumbent rock strata.
3. Currently holding a specified office: the incumbent mayor.

10 Jun 2010 13:46 #24 by PrintSmith
I must have missed where Palin supported Harry Reid, the incumbent Senator from Nevada.......or the members of the Tea Party for that matter.

What you thought about the Tea Party was obviously gleaned from news reports, not from your own investigation. Perhaps you should correct that oversight.

12 Jun 2010 17:20 #25 by SAM1
I wonder what Oil Company Palin is in bed with??? What happened to the DRILL BABY DRILL that came from the NO HEADS [AIR HEADS]
and of course their is the Alaskan Congress man said that the oil destructiom in the Gulf was no big thing!! That should tell people were the NO HEADS are coming from and of course one of the biggest NO HEAD said that Tax money should be used to help BP, he must have stock in BP?

12 Jun 2010 17:46 #26 by pineinthegrass

SAM1 wrote: I wonder what Oil Company Palin is in bed with??? What happened to the DRILL BABY DRILL that came from the NO HEADS [AIR HEADS]
and of course their is the Alaskan Congress man said that the oil destructiom in the Gulf was no big thing!! That should tell people were the NO HEADS are coming from and of course one of the biggest NO HEAD said that Tax money should be used to help BP, he must have stock in BP?

Well, I guess you should be happy if he does have stock in BP. BP's stock price is down about 45% since the spill began.

13 Jun 2010 11:14 #27 by pineinthegrass

The Viking wrote: Actually, if she can win, I really like her policies better than the others. And here is a new poll out today. She is now up by 11%. She was up by 8%. I still think she will beat him pretty easily.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... ada_senate

In more normal times, I would expect Reid to easily make up that 11% difference and win the general election. Having lived in Nevada, I've seen what he can do (although Ensign nearly beat him).

But with the way the economy is, I'm guessing he won't make up the difference unless things improve, and there isn't much time for that. We'll see if he can rally his troops and get enough to the polls.

13 Jun 2010 11:39 #28 by Wayne Harrison

The Viking wrote: And this paragraph give me a lot of hope to get rid of that nightmare!

Despite their hotly-contested primary, Republicans already appear to be solidifying behind Angle who now earns 88% support among voters in her party. Reid draws 68% support from Democrats. Voters not affiliated with either party prefer Angle by 10 points

Wasn't it you who thought McCain was going to win, too?

14 Jun 2010 12:31 #29 by JMC

SAM1 wrote: I wonder what Oil Company Palin is in bed with??? What happened to the DRILL BABY DRILL that came from the NO HEADS [AIR HEADS]

Sarah is trying to talk tough now, I don't think we will "drill baby drill" from her for awhile. McCain /Palin took way more $ from the oil industry than Obama

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds