Obama admits that he is Muslim!

21 Feb 2011 23:20 #21 by Photo-fish

pineinthegrass wrote: And BTW, no conservative has yet directly supported your video

:pop

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2011 23:57 #22 by bailey bud
Okay - let's assume for a moment that the President is, in fact - (gasp) -- a Muslim.
(I doubt it, by the way)

SO WHAT???????

Is he less of a human being?

Is he unqualified to lead?

Is there something in the Constitution that I'm unaware of --- that would preclude him from serving as a Muslim?

Sorry - but I don't give a rat's ass what his religion is, and wish you'd drop this real old waste-of-time --- BS about the President's religion.

The last time I checked, the USA is a free place.
GET OVER IT.

22 Feb 2011 06:38 #23 by Mayhem
Seems like oblamy isn't the only closet muslim.

22 Feb 2011 09:21 #24 by major bean
pineinthegrass, definition of bigot: a person who is obstinately devoted to his or her own opinions and utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion regardless of evidence.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 Feb 2011 09:35 #25 by bailey bud
Baileybrat - I lived in Arabia for 4 years.

As a resident, I was routinely prostelitized by my Muslim neighbors.

While I have not embraced Islam, I've learned the difference between what it really is - and what
idiots like you portray it to be.

Yes, I own a Quran - just like Jefferson did. Mine was given to me as a gift, by my sponsor and patron.

My knowledge of Islam comes from two sources:
- my experiences while living in Arabia
- Encounting Islam - a book from the Caleb Project.

If you look up the Caleb project, you might learn something about me that you wouldn't know, otherwise.

That said - I see no reason to fear or marginalize Muslims. They never feared or marginalized me as an evangelical Christian.

22 Feb 2011 09:48 #26 by Mayhem

bailey bud wrote: Baileybrat - I lived in Arabia for 4 years.

As a resident, I was routinely prostelitized by my Muslim neighbors.

While I have not embraced Islam, I've learned the difference between what it really is - and what
idiots like you portray it to be.

Yes, I own a Quran - just like Jefferson did. Mine was given to me as a gift, by my sponsor and patron.

My knowledge of Islam comes from two sources:
- my experiences while living in Arabia
- Encounting Islam - a book from the Caleb Project.

If you look up the Caleb project, you might learn something about me that you wouldn't know, otherwise.

That said - I see no reason to fear or marginalize Muslims. They never feared or marginalized me as an evangelical Christian.

Next we will be getting a lecture on how the box jellyfish is just misunderstood. :lol: http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIES/S ... ity_sn.wav

22 Feb 2011 09:54 #27 by BearMtnHIB
Funny to see the spin on that one!

One thing the democrats here can not deny- is that Obama said it. Yea- the liberals have spent a WHOLE lot of time - explaining it away as best they could without biting their own tongues.

He did say it - clear as day - and it took Stephanopoulos to correct him before he even realized he said it. Was the slip a lie or the truth? He says he is a christian - it that a lie or the truth?

Can you liberals even understand why someone would have their doubts? Can you even understand why some question it? If you can't understand that - you all are as shallow as human beings get. And plain stupid too.

“Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth”
Irish Saying

A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
Benjamin Franklin
(1706 - 1790)

22 Feb 2011 11:08 #28 by major bean

pineinthegrass wrote: So a slip is a statement of the correct facts? That's what you said and it's laughable, unguarded moment or not. I could post slip after slip... and I at least have the honesty to admit they are slips, unlike you...

[youtube:2mmhmrxu]

[/youtube:2mmhmrxu]

Those clips are priceless. And I believe that you have proved my point. The truth is out!
(The George W Bush "slips" are another story though. W was tongue tied and an idiot. Those were not slips but rather a lack of mental dexterity. Much akin to stuttering.)

As concerning the Obama clip, it speaks for itself. The apologists will never be able to erase it.

Regards,
Major Bean

22 Feb 2011 12:07 #29 by FredHayek

bailey bud wrote: Okay - let's assume for a moment that the President is, in fact - (gasp) -- a Muslim.
(I doubt it, by the way)

SO WHAT???????

Is he less of a human being?

Is he unqualified to lead?

Is there something in the Constitution that I'm unaware of --- that would preclude him from serving as a Muslim?

Sorry - but I don't give a rat's ass what his religion is, and wish you'd drop this real old waste-of-time --- BS about the President's religion.

The last time I checked, the USA is a free place.
GET OVER IT.

Yes, but if he is a Muslim, did he misrepresent himself to get elected? Personally I think Barack is a secular humanist, so I don't like that he pretends to be a Christian and when asked about the views of his pastor, claims to have never heard the objectionable ones.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

22 Feb 2011 12:15 #30 by jf1acai

...when asked about the views of his pastor, claims to have never heard the objectionable ones.

Maybe he listened to his pastor the same as he does to the American people?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds