4 American hostages killed by pirates, US says

22 Feb 2011 13:18 #11 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 4 American hostages killed by pirates, US says
It's a good thing Somalia doesn't have a lot of valuable natural resources...If they did we'd use this lame excuse to go "to war" with them. I mean go to ocupation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2011 17:24 #12 by Mayhem

towermonkey wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: They, the navy, were able to get to the boat but unable to kill any of obamas cousins. It doesn't pass the giggle test. Doesn't it make you feel good to know who is in charge of this country's security. :thumbsup:

You spend every day trying to outdo yourself from the day before, don't you asshole.

How do you keep posting? Guess your avatar is a lie because if it were true you should have been a a self ignited pile of ash long ago.

22 Feb 2011 19:24 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 4 American hostages killed by pirates, US says
They were handing out Bibles along the Somali coastline..Great idea!

Since that was their mission you'd think God would have helped them out of this jam.... if he actually exsited. This proves he doesn't.

22 Feb 2011 20:14 #14 by jf1acai
What makes you think He didn't help them out in the best way possible?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

22 Feb 2011 21:10 #15 by outdoor338
VL, I know God is real, he hasn't called you to be another log on the fire yet :VeryScared: ! Your time is coming...BBQ anyone :woo hoo: :lol:

22 Feb 2011 21:17 #16 by navycpo7
First off, when the US Navy ships are on patrol over there, they must follow International Law. There is a couple of things that goes into this besides just International Law. Top one is the safety of the crew of the ship. Second, is authority to fire upon the pirates must be given. I do not think they call the President each and everytime. There most likely is a standing order with ROE's attached.

Just so everyone understands, this does not have a damn thing to do with what political party you are or who is President.

22 Feb 2011 21:19 #17 by navycpo7

Vice Lord wrote: It's a good thing Somalia doesn't have a lot of valuable natural resources...If they did we'd use this lame excuse to go "to war" with them. I mean go to ocupation.

I guess that you forgot what Clinton did. Imagine that.

23 Feb 2011 06:42 #18 by Mayhem

navycpo7 wrote: First off, when the US Navy ships are on patrol over there, they must follow International Law. There is a couple of things that goes into this besides just International Law. Top one is the safety of the crew of the ship. Second, is authority to fire upon the pirates must be given. I do not think they call the President each and everytime. There most likely is a standing order with ROE's attached.

Yeah I see those Russians and Chinese don't give a flying f... about bullsh** internatioanl law and please point to the last time one of their vessels were taken?

23 Feb 2011 06:48 #19 by Mayhem

navycpo7 wrote: Just so everyone understands, this does not have a damn thing to do with what political party you are or who is President.

Surely thou doth jest? :lol: rofllol

Here's a little trivia for you? How many American ships or boats were taken during Bush's term?
[youtube:2k8ibrnp]
[/youtube:2k8ibrnp]

23 Feb 2011 07:06 #20 by Photo-fish

Baileyboy wrote: Yeah I see those Russians and Chinese don't give a flying f... about bullsh** internatioanl law and please point to the last time one of their vessels were taken?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLR_enUS252US253&q=chinese+russian+ships+taken+by+pirates&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Baileyboy wrote: Here's a little trivia for you? How many American ships or boats were taken during Bush's term?

Do you really think pirates in Somalia care who is president of a country halfway round the world? They do not. This has nothing to do with who is president. It has more to do with the opportunity.

BTW, Somali pirates attacked two US Navy Cruisers in 2006. The USS Cape St. George & USS Gonzalez. Pretty ballsy, and definitely under Dubya's watch.
In 2007 they attacked the US Owned MS Nautica.

Have a great day.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds