285 Corridor Tea Party Group Meeting 3/17/11 (Coup)

28 Feb 2011 15:05 #1 by Nmysys
285 Corridor Tea Party Group Meeting 3/17/11 Beaver Ranch, Conifer

Are you, or were you a registered Republican? Did you get upset over Dick Wadhams’ running of the Colorado State GOP? If you are not aware of it, Dick Wadhams is not running for re-election for the Chair of the Colorado State Republican Committee. It is time for new leadership.

The first Republican to declare for the vacancy is ( R ) Colorado State Senator Ted Harvey. The 285 Corridor Tea Party is extremely proud to announce that our Guest Speaker for the March 17, 2011 meeting at Beaver Ranch on Foxton Road, in Conifer, is TED HARVEY. and is hopefully, with your support, the man who will lead Conservatives back to prominence in Colorado.

Besides being an excellent speaker, Ted Harvey is a true Ronald Reagan Republican. He is a family man and devout Christian. A resident of Highlands Ranch, he has an impressive and admirable voting record and is extremely excited to be able to speak to people who have the values and interests of the Tea Party movement.

He has sponsored legislation that was successfully signed into law:
· Parental Notification Act
· Colorado Concealed Carry Act
· Require Proof of Citizenship for Drivers License
· No Sanctuary City Policy

In addition to the above laws, he is proud to have never voted for a tax increase, and for his uncompromising support of TABOR.

Mark down this date on your calendar. Bring your friends and join in. All are welcome.

As usual, we have a half hour meet and greet beginning at 6:30 PM, with our meeting starting at 7 PM. We hope to see you all there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Mar 2011 08:58 #2 by Nmysys
An interesting note:

Along with posting here and on EvergreenBound.com I also every month post the same notice on Pinecam. Immediately it was attacked and in defending the Tea Party Group against the attacks, you will see if you go to pinecam under Community Events, the thread has been locked.

Weirder and weirder each time I post there.

01 Mar 2011 09:18 #3 by archer
hmmmmm....are you complaining that the Tea Party was attacked? or that the thread was locked?

01 Mar 2011 13:33 #4 by Tony
I'm glad you posted it here as well Nmysys because I saw it on Pinecam and wanted to ask you some questions about the Tea Party Group. I will send you a PM. Thank you.

01 Mar 2011 13:47 #5 by Prfsnl52
Nmysys
Save me a seat!!

01 Mar 2011 14:08 #6 by Nmysys
Prfsnl52:

For you my friend, anything!

04 Mar 2011 16:41 #7 by Nmysys
Additionally scheduled for this meeting we are having someone to explain what is going on with this proposed Conifer Parks and Recreation District proposal. If you are a Jefferson County resident I am sure you won't want to miss out on this highly controversial issue.

08 Mar 2011 17:40 #8 by Nmysys
BUMP!!!

Is that the proper thing to do?

REMINDER:

Two very serious issues addressed at this month's 285 Corridor Tea Party Group meeting!!

09 Mar 2011 10:01 #9 by ScienceChic

Nmysys wrote: Additionally scheduled for this meeting we are having someone to explain what is going on with this proposed Conifer Parks and Recreation District proposal. If you are a Jefferson County resident I am sure you won't want to miss out on this highly controversial issue.

A question: are you going to have representatives from both sides, or just against?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Mar 2011 14:48 #10 by Nmysys
If you will be there then we will have representatives of both sides!!

:rofl

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds