Obama Is Still Lost and Without a Plan

09 Mar 2011 15:26 #11 by Nmysys
Obama has proven to the world that he is NOT a leader. Other than winning his coveted Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing, he has vacillated back and forth, or waffled, as the case may be, and if anything, he has done EXACTLY what George Bush did.

Being slow to respond is due to the fact that all he has actually done in his life is be a community organizer, or in other terms, a rabble rouser. He has not lead this country up in anything.

The Title of this LJ, FYI, is that your hero is lost and without a plan, no one said anything about Napalm except you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Mar 2011 15:32 #12 by LadyJazzer
Since the reference to napalm was obviously lost on you, I won't bother to explain it.

Taking the time to try to force other allies from NATO into shouldering a share of the burden is NOT "being without a plan." But you won't see it any other way...unless, of course, FauxNews tells you can.

09 Mar 2011 15:48 #13 by Nmysys
Remember LJ, his Foreign Policy technique that he promised was to sit down with our enemies and convince them that we were Nice People.

FYI I read many other things besides FOXNEWS, though since you think that you Think, therefore, you only pay attention to your one side, the Wonderful Huffington Post, you will only spout your venom instead of debating the Plan that Obama has. Just because Hillary says that the problem is getting International support for something, doesn't make it so. The International Community has gone a lot further towards having any kind of a plan regarding what has been going on in the middle east, than Obama has. They were much quicker to condemn and question, they were much quicker to talk about action.

There is a much bigger picture to what is going on in the Middle East than what you Liberals will even talk about, so there is really no use in trying to get you to debate the issues.

Archer, your defense of Obama is based purely on your imagination, not any actions he has taken, and since your comment two weeks ago, that the End Justifies the Means, I just disregard what your replies are any way.

09 Mar 2011 15:52 #14 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Remember LJ, his Foreign Policy technique that he promised was to sit down with our enemies and convince them that we were Nice People.

I doubt that you could find a single quote of Obama's that says that.....I love the lies that have become facst to the die-hard righties.

09 Mar 2011 15:53 #15 by LadyJazzer

Nmysys wrote: Just because Hillary says that the problem is getting International support for something, doesn't make it so.

And just because FauxNews said Obama "doesn't have a plan" doesn't make it so either... But you let me know when they give you something new to think.

09 Mar 2011 15:55 #16 by archer

Nmysys wrote: Archer, your defense of Obama is based purely on your imagination, not any actions he has taken, and since your comment two weeks ago, that the End Justifies the Means, I just disregard what your replies are any way.

Like you do with Obama, and any other liberal, you take a quote out of context then proceed to use it to make your own point.......until you start discussing rather then dissing, and pissing, and moaning I'll just disregard what your replies are.

Oh....you have always disregarded anything I post so what's new?

09 Mar 2011 16:54 #17 by Nmysys
I will discuss, Archer when you actually write something that answers any of the questions posed. For instance, can you describe anything at all that Obama has done that he promised to do?

Can you show us a single example of his Leadership?

09 Mar 2011 21:36 #18 by navycpo7

mtntrekker wrote:

archer wrote: being slow to respond is not necessarily because he has never been a chief executive. (yes, I noted that you said "possibly") Obama could be weighing a lot of options and being deliberate in his decision making, something I wish Bush would have done, especially before invading Iraq.

thank you. i agree. i hope obama is weighing a lot of options and being deliberate in his decision making. i also hope he is surrounding himself with more knowledgeable people in foreign affairs.

Only by talking to a shipmate of mind that is still on active duty, There is a plan if the decision is for us to go into Libya. The SOD is trying to keep that from happening. We have no business going into Libya. The Armed Forces are strentched thin. They are tired. As for Iran, there was a plan in place when I was serving on active duty, from what information I can get there still is. It get modified and changed as needed. There is always plans that are readily available to the Presidents for various parts of the world. They should only be acted upon if it is a direct threat to us or a proven attempt on our country has been made. We cannot go into Libya, and cut our forces end strength. I hope Obama thinks long and hard, about doing anything. SOD does not even want us doing a no fly zone. Just read the story in the Army times.

09 Mar 2011 21:42 #19 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: Remember LJ, his Foreign Policy technique that he promised was to sit down with our enemies and convince them that we were Nice People.

FYI I read many other things besides FOXNEWS, though since you think that you Think, therefore, you only pay attention to your one side, the Wonderful Huffington Post, you will only spout your venom instead of debating the Plan that Obama has. Just because Hillary says that the problem is getting International support for something, doesn't make it so. The International Community has gone a lot further towards having any kind of a plan regarding what has been going on in the middle east, than Obama has. They were much quicker to condemn and question, they were much quicker to talk about action.

There is a much bigger picture to what is going on in the Middle East than what you Liberals will even talk about, so there is really no use in trying to get you to debate the issues.

Archer, your defense of Obama is based purely on your imagination, not any actions he has taken, and since your comment two weeks ago, that the End Justifies the Means, I just disregard what your replies are any way.

Well you got my interest, enlighten me on the much bigger picture going on in the middle east that the liberals don't want to talk about. You also mentioned Obama has no plans to deal with Libya. Last I knew, the President is given the various options by various Depts, Defense, State etc. Obama then decides which one is the best one for the situation. He gets alot of intel, and alot of input from those around him including the military. So you might want to think before you speak or at least provide proof to back up your statements.

09 Mar 2011 22:28 #20 by FredHayek
And I think if Obama wanted NATO to go to war in Libya, southern Europe would veto it. They are scared to death of thousands of Libyan refugees landing on their shores.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds