Obama Is Still Lost and Without a Plan

10 Mar 2011 07:45 #21 by Nmysys
There is a complete balance of power shift going on in the Middle East and based on the way Obama is running this country, in the world. IMO the winner in this picture right now is Iran.

I have not stated anything in regard to how we should act with Libya. So keep your panties from bunching Navy. What this says is that Obama is doing nothing, showing no plan. Of course there always have been plans on the table, but a leader does something, not just sit back and do nothing. He has been acting in my opinion like he is only interested in what furthers his agenda, not what is best for this nation.

Last I knew, the President is given the various options by various Depts, Defense, State etc. Obama then decides which one is the best one for the situation. He gets alot of intel, and alot of input from those around him including the military. So you might want to think before you speak or at least provide proof to back up your statements.

First and foremost, you have to surround yourself with advisers that have experience and knowledge. The only ones that have that are the military, definitely not his cabinet, advisers or czars. They are all left wingers with their own agendas. All the intel and advice is wonderful, if you listen to it, don't overrule it, and do something about it. The way I see it is that nothing is being done about it or any of the other issues that are affecting that part of the world. Instead they are paying much more attention to pursuing things that they have really no authority to be doing, like pushing the healthcare forward against the order of the Federal Court that said it was Unconstitutional, pushing their agendas against the states that are against their forcing policies down their throats. Making everything Political, still campaigning, waffling on previous campaign promises, making decisions that are not theirs to make, like the DOMA reversal, etc. It is all about their power and absolutely nothing about protecting our interests. Completely avoiding the issue of sky rocketing oil prices. Need I go on?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2011 14:47 #22 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: There is a complete balance of power shift going on in the Middle East and based on the way Obama is running this country, in the world. IMO the winner in this picture right now is Iran.

I have not stated anything in regard to how we should act with Libya. So keep your panties from bunching Navy. What this says is that Obama is doing nothing, showing no plan. Of course there always have been plans on the table, but a leader does something, not just sit back and do nothing. He has been acting in my opinion like he is only interested in what furthers his agenda, not what is best for this nation.

Last I knew, the President is given the various options by various Depts, Defense, State etc. Obama then decides which one is the best one for the situation. He gets alot of intel, and alot of input from those around him including the military. So you might want to think before you speak or at least provide proof to back up your statements.

First and foremost, you have to surround yourself with advisers that have experience and knowledge. The only ones that have that are the military, definitely not his cabinet, advisers or czars. They are all left wingers with their own agendas. All the intel and advice is wonderful, if you listen to it, don't overrule it, and do something about it. The way I see it is that nothing is being done about it or any of the other issues that are affecting that part of the world. Instead they are paying much more attention to pursuing things that they have really no authority to be doing, like pushing the healthcare forward against the order of the Federal Court that said it was Unconstitutional, pushing their agendas against the states that are against their forcing policies down their throats. Making everything Political, still campaigning, waffling on previous campaign promises, making decisions that are not theirs to make, like the DOMA reversal, etc. It is all about their power and absolutely nothing about protecting our interests. Completely avoiding the issue of sky rocketing oil prices. Need I go on?

Let me see if I can put this in simple words for you, since you ran your mouth about this. Look at your title. So pull your head out of your rear end. Those that are informing the President of the issues right now are far more knowledgable about this that you and I will ever be. That fact that he is waiting is a damn good thing. Why don't you wake the hell up and look around. The military is tired, spread thin, and now you think we should just jump. NOT JUST NO BUT HELL NO. I don't care for Obama, but the fact that he is holding back, is a damn good thing. You may not think so, but remember Afganistan and Iraq, remember those wars we are in right now. Plus patrolling the area dealing with the somali pirates. Damn I wish eveyone was as good as you. Hell this world would be a much better place. Far as I am concerned they are doing the right thing. Staying the hell out of it, they have plans of action if they need it or decide to use it, IT IS NOT OUR FIGHT. And just for your information some of what you stated above is wrong AGAIN, including the oil prices. They are trying to do something about the oil prices, Obama wants to pull the reserves, some are advising him against it. There are other things that have been going on, all in the news, problem is you only look for negative things. Your tea party along with the other parties are going to have to come together to solve the problems. One group is NOT going to get it done.

10 Mar 2011 14:50 #23 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: If you read the article, it talks of all of the demonstrations in the middle east, including IRAN. He has done nothing, has no plan, and is definitely NOT the smartest man in the room.

So I am confused, in one statement you say there is no plan, in another statement you say there is always a plan. Hell you are worse than a yo yo. So is there or is there not. Don't even answer, I already know the answer, there is a plan always has been I quess you and obama have alot in common.

10 Mar 2011 14:59 #24 by Nmysys
First of all Navy, you are not the authority on anything that you claim you are. I have never claimed that we should get into another war, and yes I am very well aware of how thinly stretched our military is. You may think that the Administration has a plan. I don't. I have seen absolutely nothing from this administration except posturing and campaigning since it got into office.

Let me make this clear enough even for you to grasp. Anytime you think you are the authority on something prove it, don;t attack me. In case you haven't realized it yet, I don't give anyone sh**, but I don't take it from anyone either, and that includes you Chief.

You seem to have a hard on for me. You don't like the Tea Party Group, that's your problem. We aren't going away!! Like it or not, there are people around here and around the country that are sick and tired of the crap we are being fed on a daily basis from this administration and the Left in general. Deal with it!! Or not! That's your problem, not mine.

10 Mar 2011 20:09 #25 by navycpo7

Nmysys wrote: First of all Navy, you are not the authority on anything that you claim you are. I have never claimed that we should get into another war, and yes I am very well aware of how thinly stretched our military is. You may think that the Administration has a plan. I don't. I have seen absolutely nothing from this administration except posturing and campaigning since it got into office.

Let me make this clear enough even for you to grasp. Anytime you think you are the authority on something prove it, don;t attack me. In case you haven't realized it yet, I don't give anyone sh**, but I don't take it from anyone either, and that includes you Chief.

You seem to have a hard on for me. You don't like the Tea Party Group, that's your problem. We aren't going away!! Like it or not, there are people around here and around the country that are sick and tired of the crap we are being fed on a daily basis from this administration and the Left in general. Deal with it!! Or not! That's your problem, not mine.

First off, no hardon for you, your are neither female or that good looking. (Not that I am) Second I only respond after I have done some research or talk with a few that I trust. As for the Tea Party as a whole, no problem for the most part. Actually it is all the parties that have to fix the problem, not just the tea party. I do have a problem with some that make statements and have nothing to back it up with. I have spoken to a Master Chief that I know, and he is alittle bit more informed than you and I. I also read the various military papers and get information from there also. That is just a few places I get info from. I have already proven the fact that there is a plan. Hell you want to get down to it, it was also in the news. But then I don't have a clue about what is going on in the military. Go back and read. Now to make damn sure you understand this, I am a Republican, and right now they are failing in thier jobs also. Actually haven't seen much of nothing coming out of congress since the new regime took over. Funny I see more coming from the right here lately than I do from anyone, and when they go to defend themselves or the position with facts they get called names etc. As I have said before I am not smart enough, so I have to research and go to folks that I do trust that are still serving.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds