Quote of the Day

10 Mar 2011 16:52 #51 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Quote of the Day
As far as I am concerned AV you can stop or continue. It doesn't affect me any more.

I have actually gone out of my way over the last year to make myself a target for Liberals, and apparently now for Moderates. After doing it all this time, I have realized that my getting angry about it serves no purpose. I have even taken LJ off ignore to open myself up to her rants and attacks. Others like Scruffy and CKM8 have changed their screen names after making fools of themselves. You can do as you wish. I have no influence in that regard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Mar 2011 16:57 #52 by AspenValley
Replied by AspenValley on topic Quote of the Day
Why on earth would you want to make yourself a "target"? I can understand enjoying a little skirmish over disputed territory but it doesn't make sense to me to set yourself up for "rants and attacks".

10 Mar 2011 17:05 #53 by major bean
Replied by major bean on topic Quote of the Day
Masochist: "Hurt me. Hurt me!"
Sadist: "No!"

Regards,
Major Bean

10 Mar 2011 17:34 #54 by Nmysys
Replied by Nmysys on topic Quote of the Day
Since you actually asked the question rather than attack me for it, I will explain. I got involved with the owners of 285Bound.com and CommunitiesBound.com, the parent company and decided that I would do two things. 1. To learn all about posting and debating online, which started a learning process of what to expect from those who disagreed with me Politically, and how to deal with it. I set myself up for it and got exactly what I thought I would get.
2. I and an associate, set up an affiliate site ArkansasHeadwatersbound.com and the learning process of how to do everything that is necessary behind the scenes.

I have also been instrumental in finding people interested in Affiliate Sites. All of it including moderating, or managing a site is part and parcel of it, so I set myself up as a target. Now add to that the mix of being involved in creating a Tea Party Group, and not wavering in my opinions politically, morally, spiritually, etc. has definitely gotten me exposed to it, and I have learned a lot from it. Not all good BTW.

10 Mar 2011 18:37 #55 by Scruffy
Replied by Scruffy on topic Quote of the Day

Nmysys wrote: As far as I am concerned AV you can stop or continue. It doesn't affect me any more.

I have actually gone out of my way over the last year to make myself a target for Liberals, and apparently now for Moderates. After doing it all this time, I have realized that my getting angry about it serves no purpose. I have even taken LJ off ignore to open myself up to her rants and attacks. Others like Scruffy and CKM8 have changed their screen names after making fools of themselves. You can do as you wish. I have no influence in that regard.

Exactly who am I supposed to be, Nmysys? You think I am logging in under an alter ego? I'm not. Ask the mods and they can tell you my IP address.

I stopped posting here because people like you, Nmysys, cannot tell the difference between disagreement and personal attack. Many here can't put a logical thought into words, which made me very frustrated, as it has AspenValley. The evidence is in this thread. To put it simply, I gave up trying to reason with you and - as you put it - your ilk.

I still pop in to read the posts that you - and your ilk - put on this message board. It makes for a great deal of entertainment, now that I don't take it so seriously. But if you think that I've switched my name or am posting under another name, you are mistaken.

10 Mar 2011 20:03 #56 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Quote of the Day
He seems to think I am you Scruffy.

10 Mar 2011 20:32 #57 by Mayhem
Replied by Mayhem on topic Quote of the Day

AspenValley wrote:

Baileyboy wrote: T otally
U ncommitted
R epublican
D emocrat

Well maybe that is pretty accurate even if it's meant to be a slur. It is quite true I am not committed to some laundry list or purity test which amounts to a bunch of bullsh*t partisan ideology. Here's what I AM committed to:

I wouldn't give you a plugged nickel for anyone who chose a bunch of partisan rhetoric over any of those, but knock yourself out trying to insult me, if that makes me a TURD in your book, then I'm proudly a TURD.

Do I know these people or do I know them? rofllol :rofl :lol:

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds