So where are the stars this time?

04 Apr 2011 09:12 #31 by kresspin
And if you don't know any liberal "stars" how do you know they don't do the same thing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Apr 2011 09:58 #32 by 2wlady
Getting back to the subject, we certainly haven't heard anything about a group hug fund raiser by the stars.

I recall other countries gave money to New Orleans for Katrina's devastation. Just because the Japanese think they don't need help, doesn't mean they don't need it. I think anything we contribute, in that case, should go into a fund to be held when they finally realize they do need help and will accept it.

I may be pie-in-the-sky on this and not understand the "saving face" of the culture, but that's my two cents.

04 Apr 2011 10:11 #33 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: CG is right the ones that say LOOK at me want attention. Conserative stars give just as much but do it quietly without hype.

Sources please?

Fox News: Commentators Bill O'Reilly & Sean Hannity donate time and money to help out military families, one program is providing college tuition to kids of soldiers who have died in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Of course, O'Reilly hypes up his charitable giving.

There is a local sports hero, Joe Sakic, who gives a lot to local charities, especially children hunger issues and prefers no one knows about it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds