freedom of speech upsets friendly muslims around world!

05 Apr 2011 19:44 #31 by navycpo7

Baileyboy wrote: Like we gave a sh.t what the krauts and zippers thought during WWII. We have a military that is controlled by feminized metrosexuals and wonder why they find themselves in no win situations. I told my kids stay the hell away from the military till it is once again run by men not pussies who are worried about what the enemy "thinks" about us. Talk about self-hobbling. What a joke.

Funny you running off at the mouth about the military. Calling us names etc, and yet you don't know a damn thing. Pretty easy to do it on the computer isn't BOY. Since the military is run by Civilians, remember that document called the US Constitution. We have civilian leaders who in turn tell the Admirals, and Generals what we can and cannot do. Then again if they just told us go take care of business and get it over with, things would be done alot sooner. You are the only joke there is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Apr 2011 20:28 #32 by major bean
The military and supporting civilians were put in much greater danger by the actions of this jerk. His was a hateful act intended to provoke. The deaths of those people will be directly attributed to him in the reckoning of his life. His acts were criminal.

The Constitution deals with the relationship of the government to the people. That is the speech that is mentioned in the Constitution. It does not deal with the relationships of people with people. That is the speech that is not guaranteed (vulgarity, profanity, libel, inciting, etc.).

Regards,
Major Bean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds