NOW...Lucille and Oggy are here! BWO!!!!!!!

13 Aug 2011 11:38 - 13 Aug 2011 15:43 #1 by Wily Fox aka Angela
They are eating up everything they can get there mouths on, soaking wet, but seem in good health.
I have called number on collars, but can't keep them in the house as I have 3 cats!

If I don't hear anything by noon, I will call Jeffco Animal Control to come get them so they will be safe until you can go get them

Angela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Aug 2011 12:21 - 13 Aug 2011 17:31 #2 by Wily Fox aka Angela
OKay, more research and I found an address right around the corner for owner. I put the dogs in the car and headed over. Driveway gated so I could not get to the house so I started YELLING and another dog peeked around the house. Once I got Lucille out, the other dog came running. Had on same collar as these guys with the same phone number. so I was able to pull the gate open enough to put Lucille and Coco in and everyone looked happy.

13 Aug 2011 12:33 - 13 Aug 2011 17:32 #3 by Wily Fox aka Angela
btw, I found her because I googled her name and found one on elk trail but no street number, so I went to Jefferson County Tax Appraiser site and pulled up all addresses

13 Aug 2011 13:06 - 13 Aug 2011 17:39 #4 by Wily Fox aka Angela
well, I spoke too soon. Now, I have Oggy and Lucille here. This is nuts.I will try the phone numbers one more time and if no answer, I am calling animal control. I was able to give them their registration numbers off their tags.

They will be sending out someone in the next hour or so. If I hear back from owner before then, I'll let them know.

13 Aug 2011 13:42 #5 by Wily Fox aka Angela
I would like to add that all three dogs are very well behaved and nice dogs. Oggy is a big mooch and has figured out how to beg from under the glass kitchen table (I am just getting to lunch today with all this going on).

13 Aug 2011 15:07 - 13 Aug 2011 17:39 #6 by Wily Fox aka Angela
EAPL was able to get a hold of owner and she just called. She is on her way home with her horses and will come get them. We are hoping that Coco is still at home. :woo hoo:

I just called Animal Control to let them know not to come. She was headed over, so we all just got connected at the right time!

13 Aug 2011 15:43 #7 by Wily Fox aka Angela

13 Aug 2011 16:02 #8 by jf1acai
Yeah!

Thanks Wily!

:thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

14 Aug 2011 07:15 #9 by CC
Way to go Wily.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds