REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!

28 Jun 2014 12:25 - 29 Jun 2014 18:52 #1 by deltamrey
See Runner post above also. She ran fron our home in MIL IRON D to the ranch behind the home. She was seen near Deer Creek and we found tracks on the west side (MIL IRON D side). Ran late Monday afternoon......she is a two year old Golden Female and very skitish. Has a collar and leash (about 10 feet) attached. Red in color with golden eyes - about 30 lbs- .....a sweet girl and we are looking for her aggressively. AWARD $500 cash for return Call 303-838-8007

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2014 12:39 - 29 Jun 2014 19:00 #2 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
CORRECT PHONE 303 838 8007....

28 Jun 2014 13:09 #3 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
I back to Deer Creek at MID. I have been looking but I haven't seen a runner out here. She may have gone a different direction.
I'll keep my eye out and I notified my neighbors.
I hope she turns up soon.

28 Jun 2014 16:24 #4 by otisptoadwater
I have to ask the obvious questions, does she have tags on her collar and does she have a chip? I have to believe that you've already checked with Jeffco and other local shelters. Fingers crossed for a safe return! I look forward to reading a post that details where she was found and the nice people who return her to your care.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

28 Jun 2014 23:10 #5 by ThePetParent
What kind of dog? Do you have a picture?

29 Jun 2014 00:51 - 29 Jun 2014 00:52 #6 by ThePetParent
I saw a brown or golden colored medium size dog along Chuckling Creek Rd in Kz Ranch area off 43a that i have not seen before on the way to Slaughter House rd on the Right hand side of the road but it was behind a fence but could have got there from below 43a Looked to be about 30 pounds, short hair. There is a small loafing shed on that property and the dog was right there.

29 Jun 2014 04:25 #7 by deltamrey
Thank you. What time was that when you saw her ?? Will look in that area early in the am.

29 Jun 2014 06:00 #8 by deltamrey
WE dorve up chuckling creek.....could not find slaughterhouse road. Was she restrained behind the fence ?? This may be a great lead......can you call us please 303-838-8007.

29 Jun 2014 06:35 #9 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
May be Slaughterhouse Gulch which is west of forest road 101.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

30 Jun 2014 13:32 #10 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
I was out looking in Deer Creek ranch yesterday and the ranch managers gave me a warning that even looking for a lost dog was trespassing and they would have me arrested if I was out there again, lost dog or no lost dog.
Nice to know we have such caring neighbors.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds