REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!

01 Jul 2014 13:40 #21 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
Did you go to the ranch building and ask permission to go on their property? Or did you just go, got caught and thrown out, and then get mad?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jul 2014 13:45 #22 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
There is a difference between Ranch Management and Ranch Ownership, just like any other business. How the employees interpret the owners instructions and how they are implemented can be two different things. If you feel you were treated rudely consider this, it is a ranch, it is their property and their investment.Granted it doesn't seem to be much of a working ranch, but they do have livestock,and probably some other ranch type activities. If you are on their property it is their liability issue if you are injured.

This thread is cracking me up. Because it is a lost dog, trespassing should be allowed. But if some misguided teenager is selling magazines (scam or not) call the sheriff. If the magazine kids are really scoping out properties, they should just say they lost a puppy.

BTW has the dog been found?

01 Jul 2014 14:12 - 01 Jul 2014 14:35 #23 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
There is no ranch building, I trespassed, no question, after I explained that I was looking for a lost neighbors dog, I did not expect to be threatened with arrest.

I have notified the ranch when they had sick cattle and always respected their property. I just think their response was not the way neighbors react.
next time one of their calves get into my property I may react differently.

01 Jul 2014 16:02 - 01 Jul 2014 16:16 #24 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
Has the dog been found? Eye on the prize guys.

01 Jul 2014 16:12 #25 by JMC

Mtn Gramma wrote: Did you go to the ranch building and ask permission to go on their property? Or did you just go, got caught and thrown out, and then get mad?

there is no building or signage, what is wrong with you ?
a lost dog dragging a 10 foot leash. Priority please.
nothing was destroyed, a 3000 acre ranch , no houses, no privacy issues.
are you people nuts?

01 Jul 2014 16:18 #26 by JMC

Blondie wrote: Has the dog been found? Eye on the prize guys.

unfortunately no,

01 Jul 2014 18:35 - 02 Jul 2014 18:06 #27 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
KZ was not involved....

01 Jul 2014 18:40 #28 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
As we now know the owner of Deer Creek Valley ranch actually has NO managers currently,,,,,,,these jokers were just BS artists with no real responsibility......the owner was most gracious when contacted and of course said if a dog wandered on the property the owner could look for the pet.

01 Jul 2014 19:39 #29 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
That was very nice of the owner. Thanks for checking with him and what should have been done at the very first before even considering looking on other people's property for Bella.

Have you posted anything about Bella on nextdoor.com? More eyes from your area watching and looking. Will keep an eye out for Bella. Hope you find soon.

01 Jul 2014 20:48 #30 by HappyCamper
Replied by HappyCamper on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!

deltamrey wrote: As we now know the owner of Deer Creek Valley ranch actually has NO managers currently,,,,,,,these jokers were just BS artists with no real responsibility......the owner was most gracious when contacted and of course said if a dog wandered on the property the owner could look for the pet.

Very glad to hear that the owners were ok with all, sucks that this happened.

Thank you very much for posting that KZ Ranch was not involved they are great people and I would hate for them to get a bad rap for something non-related.

I drive 43 and by Deer Creek Valley Ranch every day and will keep a lookout for the little guy sure hope he surfaces soon.

Keep us informed and we will keep an eye out!!!!

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds