REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!

08 Jul 2014 14:21 #41 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
BRAVO for Bella.....for a "city" dog she did good,huh....I,too, was wondering if the leash was STILL
attached to her?...were there cuts and scrapes or was she in pretty good shape? BWO are the three BEST
words ever. Give her a BIG HUG for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jul 2014 14:46 #42 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
Thanks for the detail. Surprised by how far she traveled. I will have think larger area next time looking for her. Glad Bella is home.

deltamrey wrote: Bella was found by a neighbor in Pine Junction....about 10 miles away from our home (line of sight). She was gone for two weeks......crossed the Deer Creek Valley Ranch all the way to Mt. Evans Blvd. The creek was running high and she is s medium size golden.....we are amazed she survived that long in back country. The postings here and Pine Cam were the key.....never give up . Persistence is THE key word.

09 Jul 2014 14:35 #43 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
FYI.....she had chewed the leash off to a nub, she has a few scrapes, lost 10 lbs (eating now a lot)......was on vacation it seems.......now WELL constrained. Will go to vet in a few weeks after we observe her for a while....seems ok.

09 Jul 2014 18:16 #44 by ThePetParent
I am curious if you had to pay the REWARD!

09 Jul 2014 20:01 #45 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!

ThePetParent wrote: I am curious if you had to pay the REWARD!

Strange question. I would be more curious if the reward was accepted.

09 Jul 2014 21:13 - 15 Jul 2014 10:19 #46 by Ashley
Replied by Ashley on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
If a reward was paid, I hope they donated it to a nonprofit, preferably animal shelter. If they wouldn't take anything I hope *** gave a donation to a nonprofit.

Glad Bella is home and hopefully done with vacation. She seems pretty smart to chew off her leash.

09 Jul 2014 21:53 #47 by Blondie
Replied by Blondie on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
It really does not take brains for a dog to chew off a leash. Just survival. My puppy mill dog will do whatever it takes to escape humans, or other interaction. Pretty sad.

10 Jul 2014 07:08 #48 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic REWARD FOR BELLA - BWO!
REQUEST TOS review of this post......request member be terminated.

10 Jul 2014 08:34 - 10 Jul 2014 08:36 #49 by ThePetParent
Are you kidding me? Request to have a member terminated? That is just nonsense!
This site is NOT PINECAM and all their A$$ hole moderators.
We believe in FREE SPEACH HERE. YOu can always join Pinecam if you have not been banned already because they ban everbody

Or better yet maybe we should request you be banned for requesting to ban a member here....just sayin...

10 Jul 2014 10:30 #50 by MyMountainTown
Just a quick note: if anyone wishes to report a post to the moderators for review, please click the Report To Moderator button at the bottom right corner of the reply box so that we are alerted to an issue. We don't always see every post made on the forums in a timely manner so that helps us tremendously, along with any additional information you can provide.

That being said, we do not "terminate" members at the request of others, just so you all know. We are happy to review posts at anyone's request, move or edit them if appropriate (for example if they contain personal identifiable information, we don't delete entire posts, we just remove that which is personally identifying), contact the member who made the post and/or complaint and work to fix issues between all parties, but we do not ban people.

Everyone at some point has bad days, makes posts they regret later on, etc and because we don't ban, lock threads, or delete posts, everyone has the opportunity to work through their issues to a conclusion here. It's a little messier and may take longer, but we believe it's a better way to treat our members - as adults who have an opportunity to converse back and forth and resolve issues themselves as well. We are saddened and concerned if something said has upset you deltamrey, and we do invite you to discuss this with us further if you so desire. We would also like to express our joy that Bella is back home with your family and seems well on the road to recovery from her excursion!

Thank you everyone.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds