Lost 5 month golden retriever and Shepard mix puppy - FOUND!!!!!!!

18 Jul 2016 12:36 - 18 Jul 2016 13:05 #1 by Ss
Lost a Golden Retriever/Shepard 5 month puppy today (July 18th) at around 9:00am in the Bailey area. She is unfamiliar with the area as I have only had her for 3 days. Her name is Bailey, but she does not come to her name. She is very skittish and scared of everything. She does have her halter collar on, I believe unless she has lost that. PLEASE call me if you sight her or find her at 303-838-0610 or 303-725-2008. She is also chipped. She is golden in color with a black muzzle. I have not been able to upload any of the pictures I have of her. I live on E. Crosscut in the Elk Creek Meadows subdivision. Bailey found her way home!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2016 12:53 #2 by ScienceChic
Hi Ss! I'm so sorry to hear your puppy has gone missing. Let's get a photo of her up! You are more than welcome to email us a picture and we can help get it posted - send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if this tutorial isn't helpful enough.

Fingers crossed she finds her way back soon or is spotted by someone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jul 2016 13:12 #3 by ScienceChic
Yay, I'm glad that was quick and she's safely back home! :like:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds