Kobi the Cat - Looking for Forever Home

10 Jan 2011 12:11 - 10 Jan 2011 16:20 #1 by rldbailey
I have five pets and four of them came from IMHS. I currently have a cat that I am fostering and trying to rehome.

He is a long haired himalayan/tabby mix. He is neutered and declawed in the front, therefore he must be an indoor cat only. It is also my understanding that he is current on all shots. Did I forget to mention that he is a love muffin. He would do well as the one and only cat in the house. He doesn't seem to have a problem with dogs.

If anyone out there would love to have a great cat, I will ask only for a small re-homing fee of $25.00 to be donated to IMHS. I know it's not much, but right now, every penny counts.

Any takers out there for this great guy??? I would post a picture, but don't know how to do it here!?!?!?

Thanks for posting the picture!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2011 17:20 #2 by pound dog mom
No problem, I will post the other pic when I can get my computer to cooperate (basically when I get my PC back) this MAC is so different agh! But at least I have a computer, beggers can't be choosy lol

10 Jan 2011 18:26 #3 by jf1acai
Ahh, what a cutie! But, doesn't sound like he would get along well with my nearly 9 yo male cat.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

10 Jan 2011 19:28 #4 by freebird
Kobi is such a handsome guy. I hope you (and he) find the right family very soon. Thanks for fostering him.

26 Feb 2011 16:07 #5 by rldbailey
Koby is now at the EAPL cattery at Chow Down in Evergreen. Please contact them if you are interested in adopting this great guy!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds