Park County Fishing Report

12 Aug 2010 16:52 #21 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Park County Fishing Report
I heard spinney has some.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2010 22:38 #22 by Photo-fish
Hiked around and fished Jefferson Lake today with the pups. Lots of fish! Too many sub-catchables (less than 6"). good dry flay action near the inlet when the wind allowed.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Aug 2010 04:21 #23 by CinnamonGirl
Hey PF,

Thought you would find this site interesting.

http://www.flyfisherman.com/

16 Aug 2010 19:09 #24 by Photo-fish
Already in one of my Favorites, but thanks.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

26 Aug 2010 15:46 #25 by Photo-fish
Water release from Cheesman lowers South Platte temp and stress on fish. Don't fish catch & release when temps get to warm!!

http://www.denverpost.com/outdoors/ci_15883655

According to an emergency regulation approved by the Colorado Wildlife Commission in 2002, a trout fishing closure can be enacted whenever any of the following criteria are met:

* Daily maximum water temperatures exceed 74 degrees Fahrenheit, or the daily average temperature exceeds 72 degrees.
* Measured stream flows are 25 percent of the historical average flow for the time period in question.
* Fish condition is deteriorating such that fungus and other visible signs of deterioration may be present.
* Daily minimum dissolved oxygen levels are below 5 parts per million.
* When a natural or man-caused environmental event such as a wildfire, mudslide, oil spill or similar occurrence results in the need for recovery time or remedial action for a fish population.

26 Aug 2010 17:24 #26 by CinnamonGirl
Good info. I hope Sept and Oct. Should will be great. I have not been out there for a while.

I did not know that water got that warm in the river.

16 Sep 2010 14:16 #27 by Photo-fish
FYI

The lake at Pine Valley Ranch was stocked this past week.

http://wildlife.state.co.us/Fishing/Reports/StockingReport/

03 Oct 2010 09:59 #28 by Photo-fish
Evergreen Lake stocked last week.

24 Oct 2010 10:03 #29 by Photo-fish
Evergreen Lake stocked for final time of the season in the past 2 weeks. Not much pressure lately and it looks like the cormorants have left for the year.

24 Oct 2010 11:08 #30 by CinnamonGirl
I love that lake. It has been awful around here. :(

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds