Park County Fishing Report

25 Oct 2010 08:17 #31 by Photo-fish
As I drove around the lake this morning,there were lots of fish hitting the surface before the rain came in. The last stock of the year they usually throw in a few larger rainbows for the ice season. They also stock a number of tiger muskies (+17") at this time of the year. There are a bunch of trout in the spillway below the dam, but this is where the catch and release section for rainbows starts.

I haven't wet a line in about 4 weeks and it's killing me!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2010 08:19 #32 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Park County Fishing Report
PF same here.

15 Dec 2010 15:36 #33 by Photo-fish
Plenty of open water on Bear Creek below Evergreen Lake. Landed a few this week. Bear Creek Lake is also open although reports are that action is a bit slow.

I saw a lot of people ice fishing on Evergreen Lake last week. There is still a bit of open water by the dam and near the inlets. This week with the warm weather and winds, it is not that safe. If we get any snow coverfrom storms this week it will really rot the ice. Be carefull if you go out there. Bring a friend, attach a teather to the shore, carry a climbing pick to help you out and bring a life vest.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds