Upcoming Marvel Movies: Here’s What’s Next in Phase Four and Beyond

17 Jun 2021 10:25 - 17 Jun 2021 10:26 #11 by FredHayek
I want to see Loki, but don't know if I want another subscription. Black Widow will be out next month and plan to see it in the theater. Did just start watching "Invincible", a cartoon about superheroes that should appeal to adults. Some big name actors do the voices about a group of superheroes who are killed without explanation and a new generation must develop in order to replace them. The animation quality comes and goes but I do like the initial scripts. Comes from the same guy who created "The Walking Dead".

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2021 21:24 #12 by ScienceChic
Black Widow was enjoyable, but kinda weird since it was set a few movies back in time and the whole time you're watching it you know she's already died in this universe.

The trailer for Spiderman: Far From Home dropped tonight just a bit ago! So much fun with all the other characters from other movies coming in.

I've got my tickets for opening night for Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - can't wait!

At Black Widow, we got to see the final trailer for The Eternals. I hope the Deviants are a little more formidable than shown in the trailers.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Oct 2021 09:54 #13 by ScienceChic
This was happy news to read, Hahn did a fantastic job with her character.

Kathryn Hahn To Headline ‘WandaVision’ Spinoff In Works At Disney+ As Part Of Marvel Deal
By Nellie Andreeva, Deadline | October 7, 2021

Marvel Studios is developing a spinoff of Emmy-winning WandaVision for Disney+, sources confirm to Deadline. The potential spinoff would center on Kathryn Hahn’s Agatha Harkness character, which Hahn is set to reprise across the MCU — on streaming and in movies — under a larger deal she has made with the studio, sources said.

Hahn’s Agatha Harkness, a witch from Salem, was a fan-favorite breakout character, earning the actress her second career Emmy nomination to date (her first was for Transparent).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Oct 2021 18:00 #14 by pbj23000
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

12 Oct 2021 20:40 #15 by ScienceChic

19 Oct 2021 21:25 #16 by ScienceChic
News that totally bummed me out today.

Disney Delays 5 MCU Release Dates, Removes 2 Marvel Movies From Slate
By Rachel Labonte, Screenrant | Published 1 day ago

Disney has officially delayed five upcoming Marvel movies, starting with Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. Once planned for March 2022, it has now moved to May 6, 2022. That was the date for Thor: Love and Thunder, which will now be released on July 8, 2022, thus taking the spot of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. That sequel is now scheduled for November 11, 2022. The Marvels, meanwhile, vacated 2022 entirely and will be released on February 17, 2023. Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania was also delayed and is now planned for July 28, 2023.

Additionally, two untitled Marvel movies in 2023 have been pulled from the calendar, while one has been rescheduled to November 3, 2023.

The only MCU movie to come out of this unscathed beyond the two remaining for this year is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which remains poised to debut in May 2023.

Disney delays five Marvel movies, other major releases
By Proma Khosla, Mashable | October 18, 2021

Disney has pushed back several 2022 and 2023 film releases including Black Panther 2 and Thor: Love and Thunder.

In a press release Monday morning, the company shared an updated film release calendar up to 2028, with multiple Marvel movies pushed back by months and several untitled projects struck completely from the schedule.

22 Oct 2021 20:30 #17 by FredHayek
I am still waiting for my Gambit movie, mon Cheri!

04 Nov 2021 15:32 #18 by ScienceChic
Me too! Gambit was a fave of mine.

I don't know how this new Marvel movie fits into everything, but the trailer was intriguing:

The line between hero and villain will be broken. Watch the new trailer for #MORBIUS, starring Jared Leto as the enigmatic Marvel legend. See it exclusively in movie theaters this January.

Enter the Morbius Fan Art Contest on Talenthouse: tlnt.at/2ZM18jb

Visit our Site: www.morbius.movie

15 Dec 2021 17:18 #19 by ScienceChic
We've got our tickets to go see Spider-Man next week, I'm excited and a tad worried based on some non-spoiler reviews I've read (they call it emotional and say Peter Parker grows up in this one, which suggests bad things happen to beloved characters - I sincerely hope not).

'Spider-Man: No Way Home' lives up to the hype. It's the first true event film since 'Avengers: Endgame' worth seeing in a theater.
Kirsten Acuna, Insider | Dec 14, 2021

Warning: There are the mild spoilers ahead for "Spider-Man: No Way Home."
Tom Holland's third solo outing is a very fun, nostalgic ride you'll want to view more than once.
This movie was made to be watched with fans.

"NWH" starts with high stakes that continually get higher and higher throughout the movie. Easily a film you'll want to watch again, "No Way Home" is a ride I never wanted to end. It's a marvel that something this ambitious came together.

'No Way Home' takes Parker from Spider-boy to Spider-Man and sets up a potentially exciting next film.

18 Dec 2021 16:55 #20 by FredHayek
Looks like Spider-Man will break records this weekend. It will be good to fill theaters again.

I am more intrigued by the Del Toro movie with Bradley Cooper. Toro is such an amazing director.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds