The other forum site

15 Apr 2011 22:05 #21 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic The other forum site
There will always be careful rule followers who survive and their assembly will feel like family.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2011 07:59 #22 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic The other forum site

Rockdoc Franz wrote: There will always be careful rule followers who survive and their assembly will feel like family.

So true.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

16 Apr 2011 11:36 #23 by daisypusher
Replied by daisypusher on topic The other forum site
I have been able to follow the rules on the other site and still managed to adequately express my point of view. I like both sites. Variety is good.

16 Apr 2011 11:39 #24 by Norm
Replied by Norm on topic The other forum site
I have too - I've had a warning and deserved it - didn't like it but also don't let that stuff bother me. I now know that I can't call people names which I shouldn't have done anyway.

I just follow the rules of that site and don't have any problems. I'm also on other sites and I follow their rules as well and don't have problems there either.

16 Apr 2011 19:59 #25 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic The other forum site

pacamom wrote: I had an interesting conversation with someone this morning. They said all their posts had to be approved before being allowed to post and that it could take up to a day. They were only trying to advertise a sale. What good is it if you have to wait till the sale is over. They could have been confused tho.

Is there something wrong with this post? Why would I be called a liar wallowing in my perceived self pity? Oh yeah, and vindictive too. I was just stating what someone said to me. The person i was quoting didn't even know me. I don't get it. Did I really say something so terrible? I guess I should be honored to know that people care so much about what I post.

16 Apr 2011 20:16 #26 by deltamrey
Replied by deltamrey on topic The other forum site
Ok - this is simple. PINE CAM has an agenda that stifles civil discourse - a lot like PC - but to the max, E 10000000000000

The management and moderators have a collective death wish.

So lets help them to fulfill their wish.

16 Apr 2011 21:33 #27 by Hoot Owl
Replied by Hoot Owl on topic The other forum site
Yikes, I hope you mean a death wish for Pinecam.com, not for any individuals. They may be on a misguided powertrip, but your post can be interprted several ways.

16 Apr 2011 21:44 #28 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic The other forum site

pacamom wrote:

pacamom wrote: I had an interesting conversation with someone this morning. They said all their posts had to be approved before being allowed to post and that it could take up to a day. They were only trying to advertise a sale. What good is it if you have to wait till the sale is over. They could have been confused tho.

Is there something wrong with this post? Why would I be called a liar wallowing in my perceived self pity? Oh yeah, and vindictive too. I was just stating what someone said to me. The person i was quoting didn't even know me. I don't get it. Did I really say something so terrible? I guess I should be honored to know that people care so much about what I post.

Huh? I'm totally confused...

Vindictive and terrible, AND a wallower, that's SO you paca! :jk2: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Apr 2011 22:04 #29 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic The other forum site
I'm happy to hear that there are people who can survive on PC and be happy. More power to you, if you wish, pat yourself on the back. I'm still there, don't post anymore, simply chose to leave in support of those whose irrational and arbitrary dismissals I witnessed with dismay. I like consistency and equality for all, but that from my experience is in short supply elsewhere. Everything in life has a function. PC clearly has a useful function for its remaining patrons.

16 Apr 2011 22:18 #30 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic The other forum site
I noticed how you didn't get any birthday wishes from PC even though you are still a member there.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds