The other forum site

18 Apr 2011 16:21 #41 by Martin Ent Inc
Replied by Martin Ent Inc on topic The other forum site
OK Happy B Day some what belated, I quit having them years ago and I haven't aged since.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Apr 2011 19:08 #42 by zydecofeva
Replied by zydecofeva on topic The other forum site

3boys2furgirls wrote: There's talk about the ILUG foundation creating a community center with a "catering kitchen", the same people that are against PCLL having a METERED well, that will take less than one household of water use a year, are supporting this new community center that has a residential well that can use as much water as they wish (less than 5 miles away from the PCLL site). I simply asked "Did someone mention water, seriously" and my post was removed, and I was suspended from the forum for seven days for stirring the pot.

Don't get me wrong, I totally support the ILUG foundation and their community center, anything that brings something up here for the kids and families and keeps the money up the hill and not in Denver I'm all for. Just seems contradictory for the same people to support this and not baseball.

That property belongs to a different organization and it is not their fault that there is
a well on it already (with possibly a different water shed situation/zoning/etc.).

Personally, I found it ugly and disrespectful that you INSISTED on dragging the pcll water
issues into that thread. What for? Personal satisfaction that you can spit in someone
else's soup just because your soup don't taste right? Isn't that a little low?

Because of that, I don't see you as innocent as you make yourself or believe you are.

It would have been more appropriate to bash 'those same people' in the existing mud
slinging pcll thread. :bash

Disclaimer: I ain't no mod, I ain't no admin 'over there', and I most certainly don't care
about either PCLL or Conifer Rec. I just happened to see (and see disappear) your last
post to the ILUG thread some days ago and thought, oh look, let me read what you write
here ( nothing unexpected ).

18 Apr 2011 19:16 #43 by CC
Replied by CC on topic The other forum site
Doesn't it feel great to speak your mind here without fear of being banned or censored?

18 Apr 2011 19:19 - 18 Apr 2011 19:55 #44 by Norm
Replied by Norm on topic The other forum site
I saw the same thing before it disappeared and I thought you were being disrespecful to the ILUG foundation by bringing in a totally different subject (fight, discussion, argument or whatever) into something that had NOTHING to do with LL - it seemed spiteful to me as well. These are two completely different situations and you just seemed to be badgering them because of your battle with the homeowners of Burland - a completely different thing. I don't necessarily agree with the action taken there, whatever it really was, but you looked pretty bad to plenty of people there IMHO.

Oh and let me add that I don't even live in Colorado - but I did when my boys were growing up - they played baseball...............never thought a thing about the fields - just lived with it but that was in the late 80s and early 90s and it was a wonderful place for boys to play. All 3 of them loved it. Good luck to you with your LL battle - I don't have a dog in this fight .... just an objective observer's opinion.

18 Apr 2011 19:46 #45 by BuyersAgent1
Replied by BuyersAgent1 on topic The other forum site
Didn't see the PC thread, just wanted to add belated Happy Birthday wishes to Doc. :wave:

18 Apr 2011 20:11 #46 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic The other forum site

BuyersAgent wrote: Didn't see the PC thread, just wanted to add belated Happy Birthday wishes to Doc. :wave:

Oh thank you for remembering

18 Apr 2011 20:30 #47 by CC
Replied by CC on topic The other forum site
Happy belated birthday in this thread to rockdoc!
Aren't you guys gonna share some of those amazing pics of that vacation here?

18 Apr 2011 20:45 #48 by Iggy
Replied by Iggy on topic The other forum site
Screw the pics! I just wanna be the first to volunteer to shag the luggage next year!!!!!

OH! and I'm totally miffed that RD never noticed I said HB!!!!!! not!

18 Apr 2011 20:54 - 18 Apr 2011 20:56 #49 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic The other forum site
Here are a few that I took when we visited a very special place:

~Built in 1948 this National Cemetery is located in the Pu'owaina Crater (Punchbowl). In ancient times this crater was known as the "Hill of Sacrifice". So today the cemetery is a memorial to the sacrifice made by the men and women in the United States Armed Services. Dedicated on September 2, 1949, 776 casualties from the December 7, 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor were among the first to be buried here.~ (Info. taken from a website.)

This last one is a view from the cemetery overlooking Honolulu.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

18 Apr 2011 20:56 #50 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic The other forum site

Iggy wrote: Screw the pics! I just wanna be the first to volunteer to shag the luggage next year!!!!!

OH! and I'm totally miffed that RD never noticed I said HB!!!!!! not!

Sounds like a deal Iggy. I'll just have to keep you away from any frogs. Bad boy RD for not noticing Iggy's post. Maybe I should spank him! :wink: lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds