The other forum site

16 Apr 2011 22:42 #31 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic The other forum site

Sunshine Girl wrote: I noticed how you didn't get any birthday wishes from PC even though you are still a member there.

You know I'm really good with that. No problem as it is not a requisite. Perhaps out of site and out of mind is appropriate?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2011 22:52 #32 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic The other forum site

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: I noticed how you didn't get any birthday wishes from PC even though you are still a member there.

You know I'm really good with that. No problem as it is not a requisite. Perhaps out of site and out of mind is appropriate?

:thumbsup:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

18 Apr 2011 05:56 #33 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic The other forum site
SG, it's OK to disargee, with Doc here, keep that in mind... :wink:

That's what's so cool about posting here... Nuff said!

18 Apr 2011 07:04 #34 by rldbailey
Replied by rldbailey on topic The other forum site

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

:thumbsup:

Happy belated birthday!!

My birthday was last week and I didn't receive PC wishes either! I just considered the source and "no big deal". My family and friends remembered me and that's what matters!!!!

I've cut back my "involvement" on both Pinecam and 285Bound sites. It's unfortunate that one has to be extremely careful about what they post because of the behind the scenes activities of the "bully brigade"! I have become far more protective of my life in the last year!

I will continue to view the classifieds, Pets and Lost and Found daily, but I have far more important things to do in my life than post on Pinecam and 285Bound everyday.

Hey Sunshinegirl - hope you're well????

It's a beautiful morning! Best to all!!!

18 Apr 2011 08:14 #35 by Sunshine Girl

TPP wrote: SG, it's OK to disargee, with Doc here, keep that in mind... :wink:

You've met me right TPP? Do I strike you as a sheep? I didn't think so. :biggrin: But I gotta say......when he's right he's right. And when he's not I correct him. lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

18 Apr 2011 08:15 #36 by Sunshine Girl
Nice to hear from you RDB! We are doing well and I'm glad you are too. Belated Happy Birthday by the way! :heart:

18 Apr 2011 09:09 #37 by TPP
Replied by TPP on topic The other forum site

Sunshine Girl wrote:

You've met me right TPP? Do I strike you as a sheep? I didn't think so. :biggrin: But I gotta say......when he's right he's right. And when he's not I correct him. lol

O NO DOUBT!!! :biggrin:

Directed more towards the title of thread than YOU! :Whistle

18 Apr 2011 09:41 #38 by Sunshine Girl

TPP wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

O NO DOUBT!!! :biggrin:

Directed more towards the title of thread than YOU! :Whistle

:like:

18 Apr 2011 09:43 #39 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic The other forum site

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

I sent you one on Facebook but don't think I caught you on here. Hope you had a fantastic birthday Franz and I wish you, your most blessed year ever!

18 Apr 2011 15:35 #40 by Local_Historian
I think I remembered to tag you on FB - if not, apologies. Been a too busy week.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds