The other forum site

18 Apr 2011 21:58 #51 by Rockdoc
Replied by Rockdoc on topic The other forum site

rldbailey wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: I noticed how you didn't get any birthday wishes from PC even though you are still a member there.

You know I'm really good with that. No problem as it is not a requisite. Perhaps out of site and out of mind is appropriate?

:thumbsup:

Happy belated birthday!!

My birthday was last week and I didn't receive PC wishes either! I just considered the source and "no big deal". My family and friends remembered me and that's what matters!!!!

I've cut back my "involvement" on both Pinecam and 285Bound sites. It's unfortunate that one has to be extremely careful about what they post because of the behind the scenes activities of the "bully brigade"! I have become far more protective of my life in the last year!

I will continue to view the classifieds, Pets and Lost and Found daily, but I have far more important things to do in my life than post on Pinecam and 285Bound everyday.

Hey Sunshinegirl - hope you're well????

It's a beautiful morning! Best to all!!!

Happy belated birthday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 06:50 #52 by rldbailey
Replied by rldbailey on topic The other forum site
Thanks!

19 Apr 2011 12:46 #53 by 3boys2furgirls
Replied by 3boys2furgirls on topic The other forum site
It was not my intent to cause harm to the ILUG people, it was the people that have no issues with creating a catering kitchen and using up all that water for pancake breakfasts are the same people who don't want the concession stand at the ball fields to have water on a METERED well. My apologies, if it came across as an attack on the ILUG foundation, that was not my intent.

19 Apr 2011 15:24 #54 by Momma Bear
Replied by Momma Bear on topic The other forum site

3boys2furgirls wrote: It was not my intent to cause harm to the ILUG people, it was the people that have no issues with creating a catering kitchen and using up all that water for pancake breakfasts are the same people who don't want the concession stand at the ball fields to have water on a METERED well. My apologies, if it came across as an attack on the ILUG foundation, that was not my intent.

I didn't take your posts as a threat at all. It is amazing how some of the same people have to problem with the ILUG foundation but do about the concession stand at the ball fields. If I had to guess, I would think most of those folks who have a problem with the concession stand at the ball fields are either seniors or couples without children! I think their just against a ball field but I don't know as I live in Conifer.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds