Wind blew my window out into a million pieces (pics)

09 May 2011 19:09 #1 by CinnamonGirl
I am really lucky the dog and I were in the kitchen is all the way to the back of my house. This is about half of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 May 2011 19:36 #2 by jf1acai
Dang! Hope you are OK.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 May 2011 19:42 #3 by Sunshine Girl
Wow!!! Good thing you weren't too close to that. I've never seen anything like that!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 May 2011 19:44 #4 by archer
That's scary....glad you and the dog weren't standing next to it!

09 May 2011 20:12 #5 by pinedust
Be careful putting those sandals on!

09 May 2011 20:50 #6 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Wind blew my window out into a million pieces (pics)
Well, I got up as much as I could. It is everywhere. It hit about 600 square feet. I am a bit worried about the dog but he cannot stay in his bed. I swiffered the floors. There were even shards about 25-30 to the back door and on and the kitchen table. We wore masks I was worried about the dust. I have never seen anything like it. I need to find some way to clean with water. I have A carpet cleaner but maybe I should call one.

09 May 2011 20:53 #7 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Wind blew my window out into a million pieces (pics)
This is what is all over the house.

09 May 2011 21:04 #8 by Sunshine Girl
I hate to tell you this but you'll never be able to get it out of carpet (at least that is what I was told before).

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 May 2011 21:05 #9 by CinnamonGirl

All done with the pics. I need a carpet cleaner in here. I think I will be calling Carpet direct.

09 May 2011 21:06 #10 by CinnamonGirl

Sunshine Girl wrote: I hate to tell you this but you'll never be able to get it out of carpet (at least that is what I was told before).

I wonder if I can get the insurance to pay for new carpet.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds