How much do you spend on a first date?

17 Jun 2011 14:50 #21 by BearMtnHIB
And just so you know- I ain't broke, I'm willing to spend money on the right girl....

Here she is....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jun 2011 14:58 #22 by jf1acai
Nice! The first date was expensive, but after that she's cheap :wink:

I love my FT-897D, which is similar :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

17 Jun 2011 15:06 #23 by BearMtnHIB

The first date was expensive, but after that she's cheap

Yep. Exactly.

I fould a sexy photo of yours too....

17 Jun 2011 15:07 #24 by ScienceChic

TPP wrote:

Science Chic wrote: when we lived in San Fran!)

:VeryScared: THAT EXPLAINS A WHOLE LOT!!!!! :faint:

2 years out of 30+. It's a great place to live for a while and see all the sights (I've been to Alcatraz half a dozen times, and saw something new almost every time - especially on the night tour when they'd take you places that were closed during the day like the kitchen)! Way expensive, horrendous traffic (we once sat in a traffic jam on the highway at 2am, no accident ever seen. It took me no less than 30 min every day to drive 6 miles to work - I could've run faster, but came home after dark too often to do that), and too prone to earthquakes for my taste, but getting to travel up and down the coasts, hit wine country every month, and the nightlife, and all the food - YUM! Fresh seafood: you couldn't throw a rock without hitting a great sushi or other Asian place, and the Indian and Russian restaurants were the BOMB! I miss the wide, good quality variety...

The weather sucked though. The TV shows set there show it sunny every day - what a laugh! It was foggy and cool nearly every day with brief respites of sunshine (you could always tell who the tourists were - wearing shorts freezing their a$$es off walking across the Golden Gate Bridge!) lol The natives lived in black leather jackets and pants.

Nice looking ham radio BearMtn!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Jun 2011 15:15 #25 by Wayne Harrison

Martin Ent Inc wrote:

WayneH wrote: I usually spend the going rate...

Do they charge extra for coming up the hill?? :biggrin:

No, just the mileage from your house. KissyFace:

:jk2:
:thumbsup:

17 Jun 2011 19:32 #26 by major bean
I believe that I spent about $1.50 on my first date in 1965

Regards,
Major Bean

17 Jun 2011 20:37 #27 by Grady

TPP wrote: Can't remember my 1st date? But I think it was fun...

But with Wiffie, it was a blind date, double-dating, my friend and Wiffie's friend. Still remember her peeking around her friend shoulder to see me, at the front door.
We had a 12pack, & a baggie, and went to the beach La Jolla. They went off somewhere, and talked, watched the ocean & the stars & made out.
I went home with (NOT in RING) built-up frustrations! Bluer than the bluest sky!

GREAT DATE! Even though... Surprised I remembered that...

I had that same date in La Jolla. :biggrin: :wink:

Once I drove my jeep up the beach right into her parents yard. Beach house in La Jolla, yeah her parents had $$$$. Her parents didn't think a college kid who drove a jeep into their yard was a good choice for their daughter. San Diego counties finest didn’t much care for anybody except officials should be driving the beach.

17 Jun 2011 20:46 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How much do you spend on a first date?
I remember my first date, it was with Dalyn Dunn. I was in 7th grade and he was in 9th. I heard he became one of the blue angels.

I think that counts.

17 Jun 2011 20:59 #29 by ScienceChic

Grady wrote:

TPP wrote: I had that same date in La Jolla. :biggrin: :wink:

Once I drove my jeep up the beach right into her parents yard. Beach house in La Jolla, yeah her parents had $$$$. Her parents didn't think a college kid who drove a jeep into their yard was a good choice for their daughter. San Diego counties finest didn’t much care for anybody except officials should be driving the beach.

I could so see you doing that! :wink: I'll bet you were grinning ear-to-ear as the SD police were reading you the riot act! lol

My first first date was free for all attending - I met the guy at the mall with his Grandpa - they were shopping, unsuccessfully, for birthday presents for their mom/daughter (he asked to meet me there, said nothing ahead of time about his Grandpa tagging along, made his Grandpa think that it was happy coincidence that I "ran into them" there, quite a surprise on my end, but it did end in a snuck-in, First Kiss so I wasn't disappointed too much at the time) - needless to say, that relationship didn't last long! (See I told ya Cinti guys were cheap!). lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Jun 2011 21:05 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic How much do you spend on a first date?
My first kiss was on the beach of Victoria, Canada at sunset. I didn't know him that well but he seemed nice. I love water. That was really cool.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds