Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27

24 Jul 2011 11:44 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2011 20:46 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Amy Winehouse found dead, aged 27
Heard from a reliable source

Cause of death: 6 hits of extasy, a liter and a half of Grey Goose, a little marijauna and some heroin. Sounds like a recipe for desiaster.

I did 2 1/2 hits of extasy once, I liked it but for a few years after that I did'nt like video games anymore and couldn't watch a movie unless it was a really good one. I lost some interest in some things for a little while. A few years later I was right back to normal.

25 Jul 2011 06:52 #13 by HEARTLESS
Your normal is most peoples messed up.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

25 Jul 2011 08:05 #14 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Your normal is most peoples messed up.

They call it "the Love Drug", and boy is it ever. If you really wanna ruin your wife, take that a few hours before sex. You'll be like some kind of tremendous machine like a pile driver or a diesel hammer or something...Relentless.

25 Jul 2011 08:14 #15 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

They call it "the Love Drug", and boy is it ever. If you really wanna ruin your wife, take that a few hours before sex. You'll be like some kind of tremendous machine like a pile driver or a diesel hammer or something...Relentless.

Libs promoting drugs laced with heronin. Great!

25 Jul 2011 08:18 #16 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I was talking about extacy..I've never done "heronin". I don't think anybody has actually.

25 Jul 2011 08:19 #17 by Nobody that matters
Who's Amy Winehouse?

"Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

25 Jul 2011 08:20 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

Nobody that matters wrote: Who's Amy Winehouse?

Ah...She's a popular singer grandpaw

25 Jul 2011 08:24 #19 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I was talking about extacy..I've never done "heronin". I don't think anybody has actually.

Everyone knows that Ecstasy is almost always laced with Heroin or Meth. Read up on the drugs you are suggesting.

Ecstasy:
Ecstasy pills are frequently mixed with other drugs along with MDMA (abbreviation of 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine the chemical name of Ecstasy) or don't even contain MDMA at all. MDA, MDEA, amphetamine, methylamphetamine, BZP, TFMPP, caffeine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and dextromethorphan (DXM) are all commonly found in pills being sold as ecstasy. More uncommon drugs in ecstasy include diphenhydramine, acetaminophen, 5-MeO-DiPT, 2C-B, procaine, and PCP.

25 Jul 2011 08:30 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Everyone knows that Ecstasy is almost always laced with Heroin or Meth. Read up on the drugs you are suggesting.

Everyone knows? Ha ha ha

No it's not, and you don't have to worry about it anyway because i'm starting to think the next time your with a woman, will be your first

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds