The only thing that sucks about living in the mountains!

25 Jul 2011 17:34 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The only thing that sucks about living in the mountains!

HEARTLESS wrote: VL wrote,I was wondering if you could cut them out of a live deer or elk, treat the wounds and let it live for re harvesting the next year? I only eat the best cuts anyway. No need to kill the entire animal.

VL, this after the you want people to take you more seriously statement?[/quote]

I said I was just wondering..I did cut some fillets off a trout once, threw it back in the water and it swam away..I don't know how long it lasted before it realised that it had no sides, but it swam away

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jul 2011 17:43 #22 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The only thing that sucks about living in the mountains!

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Obviously VL has never butchered a deer. Backstraps are on the BACk just under the skin running along the spine from neck to hind. Tenderloins are UNDERNEATH the back bone on the ribcage.

Its a termanology issue..And I said the backstraps run along the spine, furthermore I doubt they are necesary for the survival of the animal in most cases

25 Jul 2011 17:46 #23 by LOL

I doubt they are necesary for the survival of the animal in most cases

Sometimes you are really twisted VL.
Maybe a mountain lion or something could eat half of VL's brain, I doubt it is necessary for his species, he doesn't seem to be using half of it anyway. :) :rofl rofllol :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

25 Jul 2011 18:01 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

I doubt they are necesary for the survival of the animal in most cases

Sometimes you are really twisted VL.
Maybe a mountain lion or something could eat half of VL's brain, I doubt it is necessary for his species, he doesn't seem to be using half of it anyway. :) :rofl rofllol :lol:

It was a very brief thought..I heard they've created synthetic meat in a lab that tastes better than anything currently out there right now.

25 Jul 2011 18:43 #25 by Martin Ent Inc
It is made from human Waste as in Sh#t.

25 Jul 2011 18:59 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: It is made from human Waste as in Sh#t.

Is it filtered?

25 Jul 2011 20:35 #27 by Sunshine Girl
Ok, this is getting totally disgusting. :(

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 Jul 2011 21:11 #29 by Sunshine Girl
Thanks Martin! :faint: rofllol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

25 Jul 2011 21:19 #30 by Martin Ent Inc
Your welcome... Bet VL likes his with lots of Cheese...

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds