Deja Vu anyone?

22 May 2010 10:29 #1 by Wayne Harrison
Wow, just reading through the posts on the site. A small, but growing, group of friendly, local people. It's giving me deja vu all over again. Anyone else?

I wonder how long it will take to hit 500 members? That was a big milestone for me many years ago.

Hey, when's the 285Bound picnic? :sunshine:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2010 10:39 #2 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Deja Vu anyone?
I moved up here in 98 and Saw this community come together with the fires and the role you played in that. I remember being proud of the place I lived, it was a unique experience that I never had living in Denver. Every small town should have a site like this

22 May 2010 11:45 #3 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Deja Vu anyone?
Amen to that JMC. I remember those days so clearly.
Do you remember the chatroom?

I personally hope that Wayne will choose to take a very active roll with 285Bound. I think that he and the management here have a very similar vision for what can be. I am so deeply thankful to be able to volunteer any skills I might have to help my community and this website prosper.

If someone would pm me with an address, I would like to donate a little something to help with the expenses you might have.
I used to donate to TSAC from the referrals I received from the other website.
Since TSAC is a non profit, I hope that they will also use this site to promote their efforts. Same with the Barnraisers. They are both such wonderful additions to our community.

22 May 2010 11:46 #4 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Deja Vu anyone?
It will be soon. I can't wait!!!!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 15:07 #5 by Sunshine Girl

WayneHarrison wrote: Wow, just reading through the posts on the site. A small, but growing, group of friendly, local people. It's giving me deja vu all over again. Anyone else?

I wonder how long it will take to hit 500 members? That was a big milestone for me many years ago.

Hey, when's the 285Bound picnic? :sunshine:

I don't know if you were teasing or not Wayne, but what a great idea that is! You could have your first annual picnic in a few months. I would love to help with it if you need it.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

22 May 2010 15:22 #6 by Wayne Harrison
Replied by Wayne Harrison on topic Deja Vu anyone?
:VeryScared: Me????

I was hoping someone would put it together and invite me. :woo hoo:

22 May 2010 15:24 #7 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Deja Vu anyone?
I am happy to host a little later this summer :)

22 May 2010 19:10 #8 by LopingAlong
Replied by LopingAlong on topic Deja Vu anyone?
Yes, it is reminiscent of the 'fire days' and also of when the site first got popular. Band, I do remember the chat room! And thank YOU for posting about the fire on PP and the downed wires. Very good job, kudos!

22 May 2010 19:14 #9 by Sunshine Girl
I would love to offer my assistance Band if you need any. I agree with LopingAlong.... GREAT JOB TODAY ON THE SCANNER NEWS!!!!

22 May 2010 19:32 #10 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic Deja Vu anyone?
It was a great day for what this site represents . I'm so proud again to be living up here in this amazing community. Thanks to all

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds