What do you look for in a date/mate/love?

26 Jun 2010 22:33 #11 by chocolove
well, I would love to have a rich partner but most important to me is that we get along. I love my grilled cheese sandwiches and have a few options to them. I love cold weather and warm weather. I love hiking in the snow and snokeling in the sun! Not to mention I have SNOW SOCKS that seem to do wonders! I love my husband's parents but my Mom is kind of here. Sorry I don't do dogs, but I will semi groom my cats and I know nothing about guns but I have shot them...with not a lot a pleasure! I have rebuilt a carburetor but not in the kitchen and it has been over 30 years!

No, I am not looking but your list was very explicit so I thought I would see where I fit in. I am very in love with my husband so it isn't like you have any chance in the world anyway!

I am kind of like everyone else where I can't just limit it to 3 choices because it really doesn't come down to that...you just know when it happens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jun 2010 22:34 #12 by chocolove
Fidelity is freaking huge!!!!

27 Jun 2010 00:47 #13 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic What do you look for in a date/mate/love?

chocolove wrote: Fidelity is freaking huge!!!!

Very huge.

chocolove wrote: I am kind of like everyone else where I can't just limit it to 3 choices because it really doesn't come down to that...you just know when it happens!

That is how it always was for me too.

27 Jun 2010 07:25 #14 by Cupcake
My top three weren't on the list, so I'll have to make my own here:

1. Reliability - if you say you're going to do it, then do it.
2. Honesty - even the littlest white lie counts. So does "lying by omission"
3. Trust - in all things

27 Jun 2010 08:51 #15 by Sunshine Girl
I do believe in attraction/lust at first site. It takes time though to learn who that person really is. I do believe in the magic of people finding each other who are destined to be together. I couldn't pick three either. I think of it as peeling on onion (sorry for the onion comparison) but when you peel it you find layers of qualities that you hadn't discovered before and if you're lucky you find that new found quality to your liking. The things I love, admire, and respect about Franz just keep getting discovered more as time goes by. They are all equally important for a long and healthy relationship.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jul 2010 04:18 - 25 Apr 2011 22:42 #16 by AlpineMike
I'm looking for a partner. A woman who is a great friend and values a long term relationship.
I'm old fashioned for my age, I guess because I'm not finding "the one" between the age of 28 and 35ish. There has to be physical attraction in the relationship for both of us. I like to hike and remain active and I want my companion, lover, and best friend to be active as well. We should stay trim and healthy. Personal space is very important but trust must be there. I am 30 now and I guess I've been waiting too long because I don't sound like the guy that always wants the "hot stuff" from just any girl.
I admit it...I actually want...a wife. Wow, I guess I am tired. Religion is key as well.
A Christian woman with "old school" values. Hmmm. And she has to love living in rural areas like the mountains.....especially the mountains. Now I'm asking too much, huh.
I've got this kinda stupid sense of humor, occasionally involving awkward puns, that can bring a laugh to...well..if not others, myself.
I work hard and enjoy my independence. I'm self-reliant and don't need a "high maintenance" woman.

So to narrow it down, I'm looking for a cute, trim, active, low maintenance, Christian, mountain lovin' girl, furthermore; who loves her stubborn, silly, independent, outdoor lovin', loyal husband,who doesn't think he needs help from anyone other than maybe his wife. THERE, I said it.
If your out there sweetie, PM me please.

09 Jul 2010 06:44 #17 by Sunshine Girl
Alpine Mike I have a feeling you're PM box is going to be blowin' up soon. You've got to come to the 285Bound picinic in Aug and then we can all play matchmaker. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Jul 2010 07:50 #18 by Wayne Harrison
Couldn't answer the poll. My choice wasn't up there: dexterity.

10 Jul 2010 21:42 #19 by Honda Rider
Sense of humor for sure, fun and laughter is key! besides I am off the wall, some people just dont get it! I really like to make people laugh :woo hoo:

12 Jul 2010 16:24 #20 by HEARTLESS
I look for a big pair of (eyes), legs that end in beautiful, firm (feet), and a tight, slim little (pony tail?).

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds